Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1456 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Help Requested Please.

This might not be the right place, but I thought it wasn't completely intangent. So, I'm doing a research paper for my college class and the topic is Legalization of Marijuana for Medicinal Benefits. I can't use just random articles from the internet. I can only use the Alabama Virtual Library and whole books. So I was wondering if anyone could help me find some free, complete online books that I could use. I work from 8-430, then class at 5, so I have absolutely no time to go to the real library for books. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome. Thank you.
    TryptamineScape Reviewed by TryptamineScape on . Help Requested Please. This might not be the right place, but I thought it wasn't completely intangent. So, I'm doing a research paper for my college class and the topic is Legalization of Marijuana for Medicinal Benefits. I can't use just random articles from the internet. I can only use the Alabama Virtual Library and whole books. So I was wondering if anyone could help me find some free, complete online books that I could use. I work from 8-430, then class at 5, so I have absolutely no time to go to the real Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Help Requested Please.

or not

Help Requested Please.

Ain't got a book for ya, but there is a big load of medical studies in the link in my sig. However, I expect that honest medical marijuana studies won't be allowed in a paper on MMJ- it's the sort of illogic I would expect from a prof.. Wish I could help more.... Good luck on the paper! -Granny:hippy:

Help Requested Please.

yeah, that's the problem, I looked through your buttload of links there and I'm using some of that information anyway, but this whole thing is turning out to be stupid. Like you said the professor isn't allowing anything to make sense.

Help Requested Please.

What you are doing, however, is NOT stupid! Keep on with the paper, even if it is hard to get the info you need. There is a reason it is hard to get the info! It's called prohibition- not only has cannabis itself been banned, even research into it is "discouraged" in the US. By doing this paper, you are doing something revolutionary. Your paper may give your prof something to think about, for a change. Pass it around to friends, toking and nontoking, for a critique of the grammar and content. Have you googled Dr. Ethan Russo? He has a "almost a book" (50 pages) on cannabis and gynocology, which is on line- he might have other stuff that would qualify as a book. Give it a try! - Granny

Help Requested Please.

I'm not sure exactly what the Alabama Virtual Library is, but perhaps you could look at some of the articles that Storm Crow has linked and then search for the ORIGINAL study in the library? Of course that depends on how much information is in there.

That and maybe double check with your professor regarding resources. I have a hard time believing that a college professor wouldn't allow you to cite a study from a major medical journal (just be sure you're citing the original study and not a third party article about the study).

Help Requested Please.

What IS education when you can use facts? Fucking joke.

Help Requested Please.

There are many books out there.
    Try this place:
    GrowMoreWeed.com - Guides to growing cannabis weed marijuana
    If you search, You can find. All medical findings must go in some book somewhere. Does anything from the AMA count? They publish a bunch of stuff.

Help Requested Please.

thank you all I'm going to look into all this stuff. i don't plan on giving up and I'll write this paper even if I fail for some dumb reason. already my friends seem to like it. if I get it back once I turn it in i'll show it to yall...

and the Alabama Virtual Library is just an online library that you have to have an access card for, really dumb in my opinion, I don't thik you should have to register yourself just to get access to free databases.