Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1589 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Clone Log - Cloning with Pics using Master Kush mom...

Quote Originally Posted by Opie Yutts
    Lived in OC for 12 years. Got my first taste of sushi there. I miss a lot of things about that place.
    A lotta things suck about here, but it ain't the sushi.. Just don't talk to me about the law enforcement or MMJ laws......

2.   Advertisements

Weedhound, you with me here? I hope so cuz I anticipate this will get you over your fears........

NOTE: IF USING ROCKWOOL - soak it in 5.5 PH water about an hour or so to neutalize you medium..........

Now that ya made the cut, scraped the stem and dipped it in hormone, you are ready to stick it in the hole... the same one you made with a toothpick, not the "factory" hole... that one is usually too big and won't support the root and shield it from the environment (air) around it.....

So.... take the root cube (or like medium) and insert the new cut into the toothpick hole you made earlier... if you are using rockwool, you should have soaked it in 5.5 PH water about an hour or so to neutalize you medium. Insert it until it sits firmly into the hole but be careful not to force it in and break the stem.

Now you will want to cut the leaves in half to restrict transpiration. Pull out the scissors or clippers and cut the leaves as shown in the pics. It will keep the plants from "breathing" too much into their environment.

Now put them into your humidity dome, fog the dome and tray (not the cuts) lightly with a spray of RO water, and keep them under 24/0 light for a week...

If you don't know what to do next or have questions, post and wait for a few hours cuz its late and I gotta get some sleepy time...

g'nite all

MVP
    :jointsmile:

Hey those are lovely. :thumbsup: Where do you make your hole.....next to the one already made or do you turn the little thing over and make a hole in the bottom?

Another question....i've heard talk about dipping the stem in water to prevent air bubbles or something. Do you do that at all? If so...why? If not...why not?

Any anti-wilt or antifungal spray?

Thanks MVP

Looks excellent. This is a fabulous thread and is getting a sticky in the 'basic' section... let me know if you want it moved back here.

WH, if the mother is properly watered prior to cutting, there should be no risk of bubbles. I saw that comment too about saoking for 10 min in water or whatever... and replied to it... grr... It's ideal to get the cut off the mother and into the rooting gel as fast as humanly possible.

Well hydro.....watering?

So you can assume that a hydro mother is plenty turgid already, lol.
    Even hydro growers often keep dirty girls for mothers though, so just a bit of a hint for those of us with perlite ground into the carpet...

I am already having nightmares.....

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast