Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1606 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Lost my grinder...

alright this is kinda a long story but it has a happy ending so i thought i would share..

Friday night my gf comes to pick me up to go watch our old high school play in the state play offs, and when she calls and tells ne shes outside i walk where i keep my shit, specifically remember grabin my weed bowl and grinder.

So now we are at the game and im standin there with my grinder on my in my jacket pocket and i keep gettin whiffs of weed during the game comin from my pocket.

We leave the game and go to one of our buddies houses and were walkin in and i reach for my grinder and its gone. My gf is like i didnt even see you with it i dont think you have it. I know i had it at this point.

I go to the car search it up and down and cant find it so at this point im pretty pisses cuz its like a $45 grinder and i hate losing things.

So i get pissed and take her car (w/ her permission) and start retracing my steps from leaving the game. I went all over town from where we parked and retraced my steps from there

i found it in the last place i looked. It was layin in some really thick grass by the railroad tracks where we had to jump over a ditch. i guess when i jumped it fell out of my pocket but i was so relieved to find it...Ahhhhhh Smoke on:jointsmile:
    Dmo18 Reviewed by Dmo18 on . Lost my grinder... alright this is kinda a long story but it has a happy ending so i thought i would share.. Friday night my gf comes to pick me up to go watch our old high school play in the state play offs, and when she calls and tells ne shes outside i walk where i keep my shit, specifically remember grabin my weed bowl and grinder. So now we are at the game and im standin there with my grinder on my in my jacket pocket and i keep gettin whiffs of weed during the game comin from my pocket. We leave Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Lost my grinder...

Quote Originally Posted by dmo18
    i found it in the last place i looked.
    That tends to be the case about 100% of the time. I suppose you could've kept looking after you found it, but that would be odd lol.

I hate losing shit man, I can't believe you found it.