Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1680 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

It looks like winter is setting in

Ya, it is starting to look like winter is setting in...it's getting cold, wet and grey. That and the sun is setting at 5 o'clock.

School is winding down, Christmas is getting close, and the bud smoking season is upon us. At least that's when I like to smoke; when it's cold and their's nothing to do but huddle up with some hot coffee, a bowl, and relax.:jointsmile:
    dylan Reviewed by dylan on . It looks like winter is setting in Ya, it is starting to look like winter is setting in...it's getting cold, wet and grey. That and the sun is setting at 5 o'clock. School is winding down, Christmas is getting close, and the bud smoking season is upon us. At least that's when I like to smoke; when it's cold and their's nothing to do but huddle up with some hot coffee, a bowl, and relax.:jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

You nailed it, Dylan....:thumbsup:

A little football, a little wild turkey, a little white widow. Life is good in Tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Pimp
    Life is good in Tennessee.
    Amen!

very good life is always good anywhere with good friends good bud and a few cold beers peace to everyone and happy holidays to all

Actually had a nice fire in the fireplace Friday nite... like u said perfect weather... now if only i hadn't broken one of my pieces !!!!!!!!!!!! D'oH!

Im rollin with a little Pot of Gold, and some Absolut. tryin to tough out the season waiting on this summer when I hit france and the netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by 2600HERTZ
    Im rollin with a little Pot of Gold, and some Absolut. tryin to tough out the season waiting on this summer when I hit france and the netherlands.
    nice!! i had some pot of gold back in april or so..... it came outta the boro too!