Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1620 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Making Female Friends

Hey people,

I have a question/situation: I'm a 20-something woman who enjoys the occasional toke but don't have any female friends (except for one who lives out of town)that like to smoke. The ones I've smoked with over the years have been too "clubby" (go out clubbing-too much for my feet and bank acct. to handle), stay on one subject (one girl just talked about all she wanted to do was get married), or just complain about mundane topics like celebrities and other girls (I'm trying not to do the same bc I know there are some really cool chicks out there to chill with, lol).

My question is, how do I make a couple of cool friends, particularly women, that enjoy smoking? My boyfriend's friends dont have girlfriends (LoL) also. I do like listening to live music but would just love to enjoy some companionship with a few people outside chilling under the stars, talking about the endless possibilities of life and listening/dancing to some chilled out tunes, but the ones I've run into either want to catch the latest reality tv show or can't break from playing WOW. Sheesh, lol! :hippy:
    Good Green Girl Reviewed by Good Green Girl on . Making Female Friends Hey people, I have a question/situation: I'm a 20-something woman who enjoys the occasional toke but don't have any female friends (except for one who lives out of town)that like to smoke. The ones I've smoked with over the years have been too "clubby" (go out clubbing-too much for my feet and bank acct. to handle), stay on one subject (one girl just talked about all she wanted to do was get married), or just complain about mundane topics like celebrities and other girls (I'm trying not to Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Making Female Friends

Well, you could check the state/local forums here on these boards and post something there to see if you uncover some potential new friends nearby. Or you could do some lurking around on Craig's list and see if you can find a few 420-friendly friends of some kind. Or you could even find a regular friend that you like and have a lot in common with talk-wise and philosophy-wise and then introduce her to the joys of smoking. That'd be what I'd do--find an appropriate candidate and corrupt her!!
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

Making Female Friends

Dear god do I know what you mean. I dont have any girl friends. I dont like clubbing, I prefer to stay home instead and smoke and do things like play board games and such. I typically don't get along with girls. They play games and talk about the most mundane things. I need a girl who can go shopping with me or get our nails done together but afterwards who will smoke and discuss politics or current events.

Im in the same boat as you! Too bad you don't live around here!

Making Female Friends

I think you gals gotta get together.. I will join and make sure nobody gets hurt :jointsmile:

Making Female Friends

I have alot of girlfriends. My girlfriend gets jealous. I enjoy talking with anyone who can relate to me. Be it male or female.

Making Female Friends

Same advice I'd give anyone male or female trying to meet a chill chick... figure out what you DO enjoy doing on weekends, and join a club that does it (hiking? kayaking? book club? fight club? knitting? I swear, the local knitting cirlce- AKA 'stitch-n-bitch'- is a bunch of FUNNY ASSED chiquitas who enjoy herb and politics and may or may not in fact knit anything at any given meeting).

Check local university outing clubs too. You usually don't have to go to school there to go on trips with them.

Making Female Friends

Thanks, I think I'm going to look into taking some bellydancing classes in a couple of weeks. I figure it will be fun and will sure to attract some cool people!