Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1355 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

new grow purple tops and blueberry

well this is my latest grow,i put some seeds in the dirt about 9 days ago,3 feminised purple tops and 9 of my old trusty blueberry from bagseed(never dissapoints)

so far 2 of the purple tops and 5 of my blueberry have sprouted,albeit at different times so they're all different sizes and i could still get more up,i intend to grow 5 plants as that's all i can fit so need 3 females out the blueberry

so here's a couple of pics of how it's looked over the last week,any comments welcome
    thanks for looking
    stef
    atsar Reviewed by atsar on . new grow purple tops and blueberry well this is my latest grow,i put some seeds in the dirt about 9 days ago,3 feminised purple tops and 9 of my old trusty blueberry from bagseed(never dissapoints) so far 2 of the purple tops and 5 of my blueberry have sprouted,albeit at different times so they're all different sizes and i could still get more up,i intend to grow 5 plants as that's all i can fit so need 3 females out the blueberry so here's a couple of pics of how it's looked over the last week,any comments welcome thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

hey astar hows it goin. and what ever happened to UR garden?
    and UR new babies look great.

thanks for popping in hydro

my garden went well but i had to chop them down early,the pics below are some of the last pics i took of them,for a week after that there was a police helicopter flying round my area on a daily basis,even stopping above my plants,making me paranoid and having to make the decision of chopping early,still got some good bud mind,16 maybe 17 oz in all from the 3 plants,not bad for crappy summer we had in the uk

id say thats a goot harvest

Looks like you're off to a good start!!
    Are you going to LST them or just let them grow?

thanks klondike,it was a good harvest,just disappointed i had to cut early

jerry,i aint sure whether to lst or not because the last time l did lst, 1 plant took up over half my space,so that'll depend on how many girls i get,i like to lst just as i start flowering with a single bend half way up main stem so no rush yet,if i get 5 females i'll just let them grow

nice little seedlings, man. I'm sure you'll have 'em bulked up in no time.

Shovelhandle

yeah
    this is the worst bit,they seem to grow so slow at 1st,and the end seems so far away,gets better when you switch 12/12,makes all the difference when you can see them growing daily

well a few days on and it looks like all the seeds that are going to sprout have done so and are all now in pots under the hps

the first few seeds to sprout are doing really well,hard to believe they're only 5-7 days older than the small ones,

i've been keeping the hps well above the plants this time 2 foot over the tops as opposed to the 12 inches i used to do in prior grows,so expected some stretching but have had none,i've never had plants with such tight nodes at this point,i will start to lower the light when they're all a little bigger,once i've sexed them they'll go into their big pots

anyway some pics
    all comments welcome
    thanks for looking
    stef

looking good keep us posted
    Study :stoned: take the test :stoned: get :stoned: scores

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast