Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1512 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

*** PLEASE READ AND GOOGLE SEARCH BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION ***

This post will help you get answers faster and keep the Grow Area organized.

I use it all the time and it works like a breeze. Thanks to Splifted for the original instructions and post.

Since we all know the search feature on this (and all bulletin boards) is pretty limited, here is a way to use google as your cannabis.com search engine.

First: Open Google

Second: Type whatever you want to search for in the box. Lets say our search is going to be for "Low Stress Training"

Third: After you type what you're searching for, put a space, then type "site:http://boards.cannabis.com". (yes, you can use it for other sites, simply change the URL)

Thats it. So in summary, to use google to search for low stress training on the boards, you would type "Low stress training site:http://boards.cannabis.com"

OK, to recap:

Search Term
    then a space then
    site:http://boards.cannabis.com

Give it whirl and you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!

Peace

MVP :jointsmile:
    MVP Reviewed by MVP on . *** PLEASE READ AND GOOGLE SEARCH BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION *** This post will help you get answers faster and keep the Grow Area organized. I use it all the time and it works like a breeze. Thanks to Splifted for the original instructions and post. Since we all know the search feature on this (and all bulletin boards) is pretty limited, here is a way to use google as your cannabis.com search engine. First: Open Google Second: Type whatever you want to search for in the box. Lets say our search is going to be for "Low Stress Training" Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Dayum, is our CultiModerVatorAtor on the ball or what? This thread was stickified in record time.

Searching CanCom with Google works really well, but I can't remember how to do it half the time, so this sticky will come in real handy.

Stinky and MVP - Thanks you!!! :thumbsup:

PC :smokin:

I know....I love our CultiModerVatorAter too...i just can't say that whole word...

Isn't it pronounced something like G-A-N-J-A G-O-D-D-E-S-S?

Well maybe not, but she IS tha real deal!!

Good Lord ! :wtf: ... people won't even READ, and now you want them to TYPE, too ??? ... if this sort of thing keeps up, someone could be accidentally 'educated' :S2: