Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1601 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Dont smoke with crazy fucks

My senior year of high school I was stressed all the time and was really pressured during the 3rd term. With about 2 days left of school I went home and a friend hit me up and I went over to kick it. His mom has a crazy boyfriend and he is always cutting himself and talking about desert storm and how he killed women and children. He always cuts himself and it doesn't seem to bother him, chest or arm...

OK just so everyone realizes how crazy this fucker is, he once injected Vodka into his arm. Yes I know, he is one crazy fool.

So he is like, "know where I can score some chronic?", I'm like, "Yeah" we head up to my friend's room and this fool takes my bubbler loads a bowl of some danky bud. Bowl is cashed so he grabs my friend's bong and loads another bowl of this shit, by this point, he is going fucking insane. My friend didn't seem to mind him handling the green...

He goes into dude's kitchen and grabs a bottle of rum, i'm like, "dude you're fucking insane". Drinks that then wants to smoke some more it was like a 5th of rum. So we load another bowl into guys bong and this fucker is so ripped, by this point he is crawling around on the floor looking for christmas presents and jumping around saying he is a starving african chimp. Im laughing but he is started to go even crazier.

By the end of the night he was in the hospital after putting on a bulletproof vest, dialing 911, and displaying a 12 gauge at a few Sheriffs. He is out of jail and is always calling me this guy is fucking insane.
    Shamp Reviewed by Shamp on . Dont smoke with crazy fucks My senior year of high school I was stressed all the time and was really pressured during the 3rd term. With about 2 days left of school I went home and a friend hit me up and I went over to kick it. His mom has a crazy boyfriend and he is always cutting himself and talking about desert storm and how he killed women and children. He always cuts himself and it doesn't seem to bother him, chest or arm... OK just so everyone realizes how crazy this fucker is, he once injected Vodka into his Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

This is an extreme case of why I NEVER smoke with x-factors. Everything in life you have to keep professional, remember, this is a crime you're committing. Regardless of your personal opinion, damn that is one hell of a story though.

Thats insane! Get the hell away from that nutcase!

that guy is jacked..I hope he dosent know where you live..cause your a goner

That guy needs some help.I used to work as a psyche tech and would get crazy people like that...the police would bring them in off the streets to the Hospital.

LOL, okay then...

Sorry guys I was baked when I wrote this even though its true I kind of wrote it wrong but yeah dude is crazy and he dont give a fuck....

dude sounds whacked
    people like that can handle an altered state of perception

wow.. when i read the topic i thought it was just some kid being wicked stupid and just tryin to get caught, but thats messed up.

I know a kid who just acts way out of line and dumb when he's high and i'm not talkin like a blunt to the face of chronic, but like 3 bowls of mids with his friends. I don't smoke w. that kid anymore, but nothin i have encountered holds a candle to that.

Ive met plenty of people that are crazy as fuck when they smoke. I tend to stay away from them. Lots of cops get involved.