Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1304 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

whats your favorite strain of weed?

Quote Originally Posted by weedmaster
    i like the uk strain Cheese, not the best in the world but a very nice taste and high:thumbsup:
    i've had Cheese and it's great! very tasty

My favourite strain probably has to be K2. Or NL. Cheese is another i love the smell of, and WR is probably my favourite for making hash. I dont have just 1 favourite strain - i dont think anyone can have ONE!

3.   Advertisements

blue aussie. blue haze

cheese is my best love it

Best weed I ever tasted was pineapple punch ,that shit really did taste like pineapple . The most potent weed ive smoked was thia ..that shit packs a punch I laughed non stop for an hour on that filth.

Sensi Star without a doubt. It's high is powerful and it lingers for hours. My dealer got me an eighth yesterday which i am going to save for christmas.

I don't really have a favorite as I always enjoy a variety of herbs. I guess I prefer smokes that not only taste good, but smell good, and get you a decent high/stone. I figure if a normal sized joint of weed doen't get me high, then it's crappy weed. I'm not snobby, I just like good weed as not-so-good weed, makes me feel rather shitty.

I do have memorable ones though. I have said it thousand times, but Manatuska Thunderfuck. :thumbsup: I grew it once and still have 8 seeds left but the taste and smell was unreal. I'm sure it's just a cross of it as the original is near to impossible to find, but it's a smell I will never forget.

Best highs though would be Romulan for me, a BB cross a believe. Everything about it was great, no complaints.

The prettiest one I've done was Pure Power Plant. It was an unreal plant and the trichs literally spawned within days. I watered and fed it, then pistils were white and not much resin. I go in there 2 days later and it was seriously glistening with resin trichs. It was one of my best grows.

White Widow or White lightning for me please

Had some damn fine Bubblegum from Barneys, Trainwreck packs a punch, NYC Diesel had a nice smell kind of citrusy...nicest tastin bud i've had. Most of the bud i've smoked over the years coulda been any number of strains, my dealer often didn't know... i remember puffin on a strong sativa and it actually made me and my friend wanna go for a run, we were noobs and swore it was laced haha wish i had some of that stuff again, potent shit

herer and nevilles haze. ny diesel is supersuhweet too. they are just the ones that got me the most hamboned in amsterdam, so definitely my choices.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast