Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1728 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

wheres the old ppl

undefined
    hey whuts up im drunk and ive read this bored for 3 years now never rlly posted now i will cuz this bored hes gone week
    it takes like 3 days to get the latest topic this new site blows all the regular posters r gone kno one posts here accept a bunch of noobs
    friendwithweed Reviewed by friendwithweed on . wheres the old ppl undefined hey whuts up im drunk and ive read this bored for 3 years now never rlly posted now i will cuz this bored hes gone week it takes like 3 days to get the latest topic this new site blows all the regular posters r gone kno one posts here accept a bunch of noobs Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

wheres the old ppl

boards.marihemp.com the old boards still there, waht part of canada, TO here

wheres the old ppl

\hey i live in pickering its like right next to t.o.
    i think i'll check the old site then

wheres the old ppl

Hey i live near Caledon....its about 20 min from Toronto. If anyone lives close enough we should smoke. Email my ass at [email protected]
    MY CLOCK\'S STOPPED AT 4:20... WHAT U WANT ME TO SAY? imp:

wheres the old ppl

Quote Originally Posted by friendwithweed
    undefined
    hey whuts up im drunk and ive read this bored for 3 years now never rlly posted now i will cuz this bored hes gone week
    it takes like 3 days to get the latest topic this new site blows all the regular posters r gone kno one posts here accept a bunch of noobs
    lol...

wheres the old ppl

yeah, the 'old' canncom is still alive and well...it just has a new name, Marihemp. most of the old regs are still around...there's a link here near the bottom of main. when this site started up a couple years ago ron brought the canncom name over here and renamed the old one and i've always meant to ask him why...