Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1560 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Tonight my head is spinning

Me and this girl was gonna smoke a dub, but her friends came and they all combined their weed and we had a $45 piece and made one fat ass blunt pine apple kush,green, uptown haze........ahhhhhhh it feels insanee , i oded on the kitchen food and on my way back home on the bus it felt like i pissed my pants or that i was gonna piss cus i hd been holding it in for so long, fuck now im on this ofrum writing this
    Pothead AJ Reviewed by Pothead AJ on . Tonight my head is spinning Me and this girl was gonna smoke a dub, but her friends came and they all combined their weed and we had a $45 piece and made one fat ass blunt pine apple kush,green, uptown haze........ahhhhhhh it feels insanee , i oded on the kitchen food and on my way back home on the bus it felt like i pissed my pants or that i was gonna piss cus i hd been holding it in for so long, fuck now im on this ofrum writing this Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pothead AJ
    Me and this girl was gonna smoke a dub, but her friends came and they all combined their weed and we had a $45 piece and made one fat ass blunt pine apple kush,green, uptown haze........ahhhhhhh it feels insanee , i oded on the kitchen food and on my way back home on the bus it felt like i pissed my pants or that i was gonna piss cus i hd been holding it in for so long, fuck now im on this ofrum writing this
    Rofl!, sounds wicked. :thumbsup:

hell yeah, ahahah! :jointsmile:

hell yeah, ahahah! :jointsmile: