Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1621 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

J. K. Rowling . . .

who on here thinks that she was fucked up out of her mind on some kind of hallucinogens. ya think??
    naturelovinpuffer Reviewed by naturelovinpuffer on . J. K. Rowling . . . who on here thinks that she was fucked up out of her mind on some kind of hallucinogens. ya think?? Rating: 5
    He who is no fool is one who joins in the inhalation of THC.

Peace and Green
    *Nature

2.   Advertisements

J. K. Rowling . . .

Is she the one who wrote LOTR? That long winded story about a damn ring?

J. K. Rowling . . .

no she wrote harry potter dude lol

J. K. Rowling . . .

Quote Originally Posted by LvT
    no she wrote harry potter dude lol
    Ha ha! Oops. Same shit, different pile I suppose.

Well LOTR sucked! Except the the hour long battle scene in the last one.

J. K. Rowling . . .

Everyone I know loves LOTR I HATED all of them not my kind of film/book at all.

J. K. Rowling . . .

I hate LOTH too and kinda like harry potter here and there. i also hate star wars
    He who is no fool is one who joins in the inhalation of THC.

Peace and Green
    *Nature

J. K. Rowling . . .

lord of the rings is by J R Tolkien. not my favorite book but it is the one that set the standard for all fantasy novels that came after it. hell you could even argue that the game dungens and dragons is loosly based on that book. i actually liked the book the hobit better ,which is a prequel to lotr.

as far as rowling on drugs, i dont think so. her books may be a good read, i enjoyed reading them to my daughter, but you dont have to be on drugs to use the ideas that someone else thought up before you. what amazed me about her writing was the amount of research she put into the books

J. K. Rowling . . .

I don't think she was high. She just has a very good imagination and is a very skilled writer.

Tolkien wasn't high when he wrote LOTR either, but Peter Jackson was definitely very very high when he made the movies, and not just on weed either.
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

J. K. Rowling . . .

I HATE LOTR, love harry potter. LOTR is completely not in my interest

J. K. Rowling . . .

I watched one film, and it wasnt really my cup o tea, I liked the harry potter books, and the movies, but if you want good fantasy, read Orson Scott Card. his alvin maker series are genius. Ive read maybe 9 of his books, and loved them ALL..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook