Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1708 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

J. K. Rowling . . .

i just read that one series that the golden compass came out of it was pretty good

2.   Advertisements

J. K. Rowling . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou
    Is she the one who wrote LOTR? That long winded story about a damn ring?
    I bet Tolkin is spinning in his garve. he'll come back and kill you for that you know?

love n stuff:hippy:

J. K. Rowling . . .

Quote Originally Posted by naturelovinpuffer
    who on here thinks that she was fucked up out of her mind on some kind of hallucinogens. ya think??
    oh yes she was, i tell you who else is as well, anne rice, have any of you read those Vampire chronicals? they are well fucked up, but great all the same

J. K. Rowling . . .

a while ago i went through a phase of smoking and reading harry potter. i read all of them and i kept on noticing how most of the number would be 420 something like 422 galions or 427 broomsticks or whatever. there were other wierd things like that i cant rember. not that that means she smoked it just was a little bit funny.

J. K. Rowling . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou
    Ha ha! Oops. Same shit, different pile I suppose.

Well LOTR sucked! Except the the hour long battle scene in the last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by cannabis campbell
    Everyone I know loves LOTR I HATED all of them not my kind of film/book at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by naturelovinpuffer
    I hate LOTH too and kinda like harry potter here and there. i also hate star wars
    Quote Originally Posted by jessem98
    I HATE LOTR, love harry potter. LOTR is completely not in my interest

You all just made my list.

J. K. Rowling . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf_The_Grey
    You all just made my list.
    rofl

J. K. Rowling . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Hilder420
    I watched one film, and it wasnt really my cup o tea, I liked the harry potter books, and the movies, but if you want good fantasy, read Orson Scott Card. his alvin maker series are genius. Ive read maybe 9 of his books, and loved them ALL..
    Huge fan of Orson Scott Card. I need to finish the Maker series. For an amazing read (it really doesn't matter what you're into because it's character driven, but I guess you'd call it Sci-Fi) read the Ender's Game series. Sooooo good. All of his books have the chosen one type hero who has huge shoes to fill from a young age.

And on topic I'm also a huge Harry Potter fan. From the thousands of articles and interviews I've read I don't think that J.K. Rowling would be a smoker. But from the views she presents in her books and general attitude I don't think she'd have anything against it. She's a very laid back person.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook