Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1831 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Bangladesh

Bangladesh is my mother country and only about a month ago i found out Cannabis was COMPLETELY legal in my country, they dont have any laws for it or against it :rasta:
    lildicedan Reviewed by lildicedan on . Bangladesh Bangladesh is my mother country and only about a month ago i found out Cannabis was COMPLETELY legal in my country, they dont have any laws for it or against it :D:rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Bangladesh

Bangladesh is having their share of misery lately, those poor people.

:<

Shovelhandle

Bangladesh

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    Bangladesh is having their share of misery lately, those poor people.

:<

Shovelhandle
    IMO the world is spinning violently down the preverbial "toilet", it is truly a sad thing to see how people ALL OVER the world are mistreated and mistreat each other. Our children are taught to whore themselves out to what is taught to be important by mass media, like money, a car, social status, what size ur fuking breast are, and how blonde ur hair is. Our world has been raped, literally. Look at global warming, deforestation, overpopulation, and extinction. Did u kno that last year 15,000 species of plants and animals became extinct, that is over 1000 times more than natural extinction. And who is to blame????? That one was retorical.

Its cool tho, just try to enjoy the time u have here on Earth with loved ones, maybee smoke a lil pot here and there, as the planet will soon enough be engulfed in mushroom clouds when we all blow each other up..