Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1596 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

horrible night

i was in for the night when i get a call from my friend(paul come chill with us)earlier that day i rolled a dime of good greens so i figured i would bring it along.we had a few beers and my friend pulled up in his mini van.it was my friend brian,adrian,brians girl friend,and my friend vanity. we saw this car make a weird u turn.then we see them do it again.then the pull up beside us.got out of the car with guns out and their flashlights pointed to the car also.i had more than half of the blunt left on me.i just ditched it under the car seat(hey i was nervous)we opened the car they asked us if we had any weapons blah blah then it got to the weed part. i said no then he said if we find weed in this car there is gonna be more trouble.so i was just like yeah there is.....

now keep in mind it was mine but all of us were gonna smoke.

they were about to arrest us and then we were like well we didnt have weed on us it was in the car and it wasnt my friends car.turns out cops are just fucking assholes and they were like noo u are all coming enless one of u guys confess.then my friend adrian was like yo its pauls madd loud.i was pissed at the moment but it was true.so i took the wrap for it.they cuffed me and told my friends to thank me cause i just saved their butts from being taken in.my friend van started to mouth off.i told one of the big black dt's that please excuse her cause she has bi polar disorder.and he was like what does that mean she is a nut i was like yo have some fucking respect you ignorant bastard and he actually shut up haha.(and he didnt kick my ass)

but any ways i get taken down to the station met some cool cops was chatting with them for a while i said next week i am coming in with kfc.they were like awesome.

but then just when i thought i was alone 10 or 12 mins later my friend adrian the one who said its pauls weed really loud was arrested for a warrent from 2 summons that he never paid for.i was laughing on the inside lol at least i didn't have to go to central bookings alone.so i spent the night in jail didnt sleep or nething. was the worst thing that ever happend to me.good thing it was dismissed i just have to be good for a year. if not and i get caught..... 90 days in the slammer. so yeah i don't know if i will be smoking i am kinda scared...
    yoyocrazed Reviewed by yoyocrazed on . horrible night i was in for the night when i get a call from my friend(paul come chill with us)earlier that day i rolled a dime of good greens so i figured i would bring it along.we had a few beers and my friend pulled up in his mini van.it was my friend brian,adrian,brians girl friend,and my friend vanity. we saw this car make a weird u turn.then we see them do it again.then the pull up beside us.got out of the car with guns out and their flashlights pointed to the car also.i had more than half of the blunt Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

horrible night

if i was you id take your friend who has a big mouth for a lil walk
    take him to the backyrd where no one can see
    then make him eat a knuckle sandwich

you must be a youngster
    when you get older cops dont act like that
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

horrible night

Quote Originally Posted by friendowl
    you must be a youngster
    When you get older you learn not to let the cops search your car.
    Bad luck, you need to read up on what to do in these circumstances in the legal section.

horrible night

They took you in for a personal stash of pot? Hahaha its a misdemeanor so it doesnt even matter. Why would you put it under your seat?

horrible night

Quote Originally Posted by friendowl
    if i was you id take your friend who has a big mouth for a lil walk
    take him to the backyrd where no one can see
    then make him eat a knuckle sandwich

you must be a youngster
    i second that

horrible night

i'm 20 with a clean record never really had cops roll up on us like that.it scared the shit out of me.

horrible night

I'm 20 and I had a clean record, but I had the joint in my mouth when the cop rode his little bicycle up behind me...I spent the night in jail as well, but it was dismissed later on. That was the first time. Everytime I've been arrested it's been dismissed beucase the police abused their power, violated my rights, or had no evidence, it's ridiculous.

horrible night

oh and if any of those cops that arrested me had pulled their guns like that, I'd have pulled a lawsuit...-shakes head-...I dunno how it works in other places, but here they can't pull a weapon unless they think you have a weapon. Even when my friends and I were in a huge group, they couldn't pull their weapons until they saw one of us with a weapon.

horrible night

That sucks dude, jail sucks.
    I love life.

Hempy Bucket- So easy a caveman could do it.

horrible night

over here in ny if u get caught again with in one year of ur arrest you get sent to the big house for 90 days.so yeah time to toke in friends houses and shit.or toke alot less that what i have been.i've been forgetting shit ne way so i guess its a good thing. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast