Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1504 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pure Power Plant

I was given a cut of this by a friend of mine. He has been growing this strain but hes real lazy with his plants so smoke is not always all that great. It produces some huge colas and sometimes its better than others. This guys is kinda lazy and I know he dont do his girls right all the time. Picks them immatture sometimes and doenst cure it, Ill get buds that smoke pretty tasty and are nice and tight and sometimes it lacks boot and flavor.. My question is does anyone have experience with this strain. Im giving the lil one a go in my garden and just want to here about the plant and how to dial it in.. I know it has potential but some people are more worried about $$$ then do their girls right. Anywho anyone please feel free to chime in....
    cway Reviewed by cway on . Pure Power Plant I was given a cut of this by a friend of mine. He has been growing this strain but hes real lazy with his plants so smoke is not always all that great. It produces some huge colas and sometimes its better than others. This guys is kinda lazy and I know he dont do his girls right all the time. Picks them immatture sometimes and doenst cure it, Ill get buds that smoke pretty tasty and are nice and tight and sometimes it lacks boot and flavor.. My question is does anyone have experience with this Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Pure Power Plant

I think PPP is one of StinkyAttic's favorites, she'll probably pick up on this thread ... :jointsmile:

Pure Power Plant

I grew it. It went 9.5 weeks and produced amazing results. The problem I had was that I grew out 7 plants and there was so much variation between plants that I decided not to grow it again. Great harvest, amazing smoke which was found to be somewhat up lifting and social. One plant was the complete opposite though. Sine there was variations between plants, I could not give each plant the same nutes which ran into problems with 2 plants. Go low with nutes and work up.
    Good luck

Pure Power Plant

You can get a lot of bud off even mildly abused plants of that strain. It has amazing potential for both yield and quality.
    As you can see from growbe's pics, it can get beastly; it bushes out if you pinch it, so give it plenty of pot volume.
    The cure is important. PPP has a great flavor IF you treat her right.

Pure Power Plant

I really love PPP! It has very big tight buds, grows pretty problem free, not too tall, and if you dry it over a period of a couple weeks, then cure for a few more, it has a delicious flavor! The high is one of my favorites, talky and relaxed at the same time. It is a beautiful plant. I give mine foxfarm grow big in veg and big bloom and tiger bloom with molassas in flower, and they seem happy. I did have a few lock up and need flushing last week, but I think that is because I used dirt with ferts.
    I am growing several right now and I am interested in comparing the various plants.

Pure Power Plant

Demeter are you avail to chat?
    You're likely locked up because of that FoxFarm stuff. It salts too easily for my taste- even an old bottle- you will hear precipitates rattling around in the bottom... bad!

Pure Power Plant

Thanks Everyone... Growbe those are some beasts.. My buddy grows it in a SOG of clones so he gets big buds but nothing like that..

Stinky..

What you say makes alot of sense. He never cures his pot.. Sells it after hanging it for like 7 days and its really moist.. I have some of his pot curing and prob let it go for couple of months.. ill post some pics once she gets the go...

One Love:rastasmoke:

Pure Power Plant

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    Demeter are you avail to chat?
    You're likely locked up because of that FoxFarm stuff. It salts too easily for my taste- even an old bottle- you will hear precipitates rattling around in the bottom... bad!
    That is the same nutes I used with them as well. I still use FF but now I have it pretty dialed in.
    I have that rattle and off it goes into the trash.

Pure Power Plant

zott, this is the second time you've posted your email addy, and the second time someone has had to delete it. It's strictly against site rules.

You've already emailed me, and I've already replied.
    I'm not an outdoor grower, and I can't help every single person individually who emails me.
    Any questions you have should be posted on the boards where people who know outdoor can help, and where others can learn from the responses.

Pure Power Plant

Enough said I will buzz off :hippy:
    Just looking for a little help on things that work in my area.
    Sorry to bother You:rastasmoke:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast