Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1507 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

resin on the window

now i have this one chair inside that i just love to sit in and smoke when i read check the email or look on the net. it is right next to a great little window. well i do love to clam-bake the rook but it can get a bit tiring to be in the smoke all day, so i open the window and blow the smoke towards it. so yesterday i decided to clean the windows because they were starting to look a bit grungy. i cleaned most of them and got to the the one that i smoke next to...it was a kind yellow color that i had not noticed before. i tried to wipe it off with newspaper like all of the other windows but it wouldnt come off. i got curious and decided to check if it was what i thought it was, resin. it turned out to be resin and i scraped the whole window with a razor. he he. who would have thought that a window was resinable.
    northerngrower Reviewed by northerngrower on . resin on the window now i have this one chair inside that i just love to sit in and smoke when i read check the email or look on the net. it is right next to a great little window. well i do love to clam-bake the rook but it can get a bit tiring to be in the smoke all day, so i open the window and blow the smoke towards it. so yesterday i decided to clean the windows because they were starting to look a bit grungy. i cleaned most of them and got to the the one that i smoke next to...it was a kind yellow color that Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

resin on the window

its glass ofcourse it can get resin on it... and why are you cleaning your windows with newspaper loll it was probably ink on your window

resin on the window

lots of people clean windows with newspapers.

I use a squeegee or a microfiber cloth... but it's common to use newspaper.

resin on the window

Quote Originally Posted by roth89
    its glass ofcourse it can get resin on it... and why are you cleaning your windows with newspaper loll it was probably ink on your window
    Newspaper cleans windows without leaving streaks. ;-)

resin on the window

try isopropyl alcohol on a rag. it should take the resin off next time with no trouble. quicker than scraping it all off with a blade, anyways.

resin on the window

Quote Originally Posted by EmoRebellion
    Newspaper cleans windows without leaving streaks. ;-)
    You learn something new everyday I guess. Thanks for that

If you have ever been in a strong cigarette smokers house then you will notice that their blinds are probably yellow (if they dont clean them often) as well as walls and such. The yellowing is the tar buildup (resin?) that has settled. You can also see this in a car or pickup of anyone who has ever left anything burning in an ashtray that has a part of the console come out further than it and the smoke will bounce off of it and settle on the plastic.