Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1914 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

The end of the bake drive as we know it?

Coming from a fairly urban city, the bake drives in the surrounding areas were some of the most enjoyable smoking experiences I have.

With gas prices on the rise, it seems I'm going to be spending a lot more time at houses.

Anyone else?
    OrangeRed Reviewed by OrangeRed on . The end of the bake drive as we know it? Coming from a fairly urban city, the bake drives in the surrounding areas were some of the most enjoyable smoking experiences I have. With gas prices on the rise, it seems I'm going to be spending a lot more time at houses. Anyone else? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I get my diesel for free, and it only cost the company 30p a litre roughly.

Y'know, I've had to cut out "riding around" from my weekends almost completely. The ONLY time I do it anymore is when I'm with a girl that I'm getting to know, and there's nowhere to stop. I'll shell out the gas money if it's going to result in pussy somewhere down the line, but for the most part I just sit at home or someone else's house and blaze.

i think i just paid 305 a gallon here in tampa, florida area. sucks.

WOULD be cutting out on my bake drives, but i drive a 91 civic hatch and get 35+mpg. lol

Actually, I've had to cut them out for a different reason. Gas isn't too much of a problem for me, but the cops are. I live in a very well-to-do, suburban city, and you literally cannot drive for more than 10 minutes without seeing a cop. I drove a total of 10 miles over the weekend (my house to McDonald's) and saw four cops on my drive. Crazy...

lol me n my friends love doing bake drives...but we call them roadies. it really is the only way to smoke lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaMan7
    Actually, I've had to cut them out for a different reason. Gas isn't too much of a problem for me, but the cops are. I live in a very well-to-do, suburban city, and you literally cannot drive for more than 10 minutes without seeing a cop. I drove a total of 10 miles over the weekend (my house to McDonald's) and saw four cops on my drive. Crazy...
    Ugh.

Heh, I used to always like driving through the rich neighborhoods and smoking because I'd NEVER see a cop out there.

Gasoline is cheap in the States compared to here. 1 Gallon is equal to 4 literes here, and the gas price I can see out my window right now says $1.02 per L. That is $4.08 for 1 Gallon, what you people pay $3 for.

But I guess with the money conversion, that equals about the same, but with the Canadian dollar where it is now, it's even more money for Canadians.

But you see, I don't rely on vehicles. I ride a bike probably 10 months of the year, and any other time, I ride the electric train that is much faster than the bus.