Part 1 - Acknowledgements and thanks.

Iâ??d like to begin with a big thank you to weedhound and sickpup45 who inspired me to experiment with Cannabis Capsules in the first place, and to Opie Yutts who â??nudgedâ?? me into writing this â??step-by-stepâ?? tutorial for the forums. Cheers guys!

Secondly, Iâ??ve tried to keep this guide as simple as possible, but, as the box says â??Some assembly is requiredâ??, and therefore, this guide might not be suitable for everyone. It needs some ingredients to be measured (with a teaspoon), and the purchase of a few essential (and some optional) items.

Where possible, Iâ??ll include detailed descriptions of everything you might need, where to get it from and roughly how much it might cost etc.

To give you an idea of the unit cost (excluding the price of the weed), if you made 1000 capsules (enough for 1 person to remain high for a year!) the cost would be around $51 or £25 for the ingredients (oil/butter and capsules). Thatâ??s less than $0.05 cents or £0.03 pence each!

Including the cost of the weed (based on an average price of $15 or £7.50 a gram), youâ??re looking at around $1.30 or £0.65 per capsule (for caps made from hash or kief) or $1.90 or £0.95 pence (for caps made from prime bud).

Still reading? OK, here goes:

Hereâ??s what weâ??ll be making.

The following â??step-by-stepâ?? tutorial outlines the tools and techniques needed to convert quantities of bud, hash or keif into tasteless pill capsules that can be swallowed to give a measured dose of potent, active THC to the user.

For simplicity and economy weâ??ll just be using 1 gram of hash or kief (or, one and a half grams of bud) and making it into 12 cannabis capsules, each containing around 0.08 grams of activated THC.
As a guide:
1 capsule can be taken by medicinal users for strong pain relief.
2 capsules will give a regular smoker an intense 4 to 6 hour trip.
3 capsules (experienced tokers only) a 6 to 8 hour plus â??wild rideâ??.

To make larger quantities of capsules simply increase the ingredients pro-rata.
i.e. To make 24 pills just double everything, for 48 double everything again and so on.
Flameon Reviewed by Flameon on . Cannabis Capsules â?? A step-by-step guide. Part 1 - Acknowledgements and thanks. Iâ??d like to begin with a big thank you to weedhound and sickpup45 who inspired me to experiment with Cannabis Capsules in the first place, and to Opie Yutts who â??nudgedâ?? me into writing this â??step-by-stepâ?? tutorial for the forums. Cheers guys! Secondly, Iâ??ve tried to keep this guide as simple as possible, but, as the box says â??Some assembly is requiredâ??, and therefore, this guide might not be suitable for everyone. It needs some Rating: 5