Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1589 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Cannabis Capsules â?? A step-by-step guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedhound
    If you had all 12 capsules in your hands when the cops came......you'd be busted with a handful of coconut oil and 1.5 grams of bud. That's all you have ....that's all they can do.
    Weedhound is bang on!

You can only be charged for the quantity of weed, not it's potency.
    Hey, if your quick enough you could swallow the 'evidence' and deny everything!
    You'd have about 45 minutes to make it to a place of safety (and order munchies!), just expect the next 48 hours to disappear into a hallucinogenic psychedelic dream though!.

awesome, these are great ideas you've come up with. never thought about swallowing and that would work. I've never heard of anyone overdosing on weed. have you realized the potential of these, have you considered contacting dispensaries about these, that would help so many people. on ebay they sell empty gelatin capsules and a machine that helps fill them. 24 in 2 minutes. just search for 00 gelatin capsules. also what other sizes have you found work, as some people may not want to try and conquer the Goliath that is the 00 size. thanks and keep creating wonderful ideas like this. :thumbsup: :hippy:

CannabisMD Reports : Marijuana in Capsules dunno if you have seen that before or not. im definately going to try this, but i also plan to make hash oil to smoke as well. ive never eaten anything weed related, so i know this will be a new experience, but im always up for learning. for my first time with the hash oil im going to use a pen method for small amounts of weed, that i found here. just enough to smoke a bowls worth or something. but i plan to make around 100 of these capsules, mainly because they would be easier to have on my person. plus at my local headshop, and also at gas stations they sell these keychains that are pill holders, lil metal tubes with a o-ringed cap that screws on for an airtight fitting. each one can hold around 5, in the smallest keychain size.

now, as a semi-experienced smoker (meaning, ive been smoking since i was 9, but ive only ever been able to afford mids, meaning never had anything better than mids) would one of these pills knock me on my ass, considering i smoke roughly an ounce of mids every week? and how many pills would a half ounce of mids make? or should i just buy an 8th of "dank" (if i can find it)? i want to make the pills as powerful as possible, and take maybe 1 every other day, to make then last. how much would these pills effect me, (i weight 180 lbs, im 5'7", 18 years old, with a slow metabolism.

you also said that the high lasts for 6-8 hrs? depending on the person? how many they took? or is that 6-8hrs for just one pill? if so thats awesome haha. anyways, i know ive asked alot of questions and rambles on alot, but if i could get these answers, i can go ahead and try to make these.

on a side note, im trying to get away from smoking. ive smoked cigs and weed since i was 9 (had a very loving brother >_>) and i can tell that i need to quit. i started rolling my own cigs as a way to cut down on them, basically i have to roll one everytime i want one, and im a lazy guy, so ive cut down to about half a pack a day from roughly around 1.5 packs a day. my weed id also like to cut down on, mainly because i smoke alot to get high, and when i physically smoke the weed, it makes me want a cig, which is why i wanna cut down on smoking. would you say that taking these pills would have an added bonus of helping people quit smoking (weed/cigs, due to not ingesting smoke, which could trigger a want of a cig)? even if it isnt id still like to try it.

thanks for the ideas, the wonderful guide, and all the information present. your awesome .
    +rep for you.

4.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFerret
    i plan to make around 100 of these capsules, mainly because they would be easier to have on my person. plus at my local headshop, and also at gas stations they sell these keychains that are pill holders, lil metal tubes with a o-ringed cap that screws on for an airtight fitting. each one can hold around 5, in the smallest keychain size.
    Hi GoldenFerret and thanks for the kind words.

I've got exactly the kind of holder you describe, but due to the capsule size (00), it only holds one (see picture), still useful to have around though.

The capsules, assuming you follow the extraction method and use something like coconut oil or clarified butter (Ghee), are not just very potent, but deliver the THC undiluted straight to the stomach and bloodstream.

For people who haven't tried eating weed before, just take one for the first time and see how you get on.
    I'm 6'5 (an ex rugby player) and take them regularly, but even so, three will knock me on my ass for nine-ish hours (occasionally longer), don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon after taking one. Go for the better grade bud if you can get it, the difference will be noticeable.

Good luck with it and let us know how it goes :jointsmile:

the only reason i may end up using mids is because i only know one form of dealer for "dro" and they are scum of the earth people who rip off their own mothers, believe me, ive seen it. im currently owed by one of them 5grams of mids, and this is the 6th day. he even sold a bag short to his mom, and she knew it was short. so i may have to use mids, because i can find better people to get it from. is there any way to quicken the process? i dont have any of the materials, so id have to save and buy each first, but how far would 5grams get me if i used it all for the pills. meaning taking 5grams of mids, taking out stems and seeds, grinding up the bud, which would prolly leave me 3.5-4grams of bud. so using the 3.5-4grams of bud, i could make how many pills? and do you suggest smoking any bud beforehand, in order to be high while you wait for them to kick in?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFerret
    how far would 5grams get me if i used it all for the pills. meaning taking 5grams of mids, taking out stems and seeds, grinding up the bud, which would prolly leave me 3.5-4grams of bud. so using the 3.5-4grams of bud, i could make how many pills? and do you suggest smoking any bud beforehand, in order to be high while you wait for them to kick in?
    Hi again GoldenFerret.

Here's the shortcut method for your circumstances:

Take your 3.5 - 4 grams of finely ground bud, and mix it with 15 grams (three level teaspoons) of: ideally coconut oil, but clarified butter will be fine (see how to make your own in this thread) and simmer it as per the instructions for two hours.

The oil and bud is exactly enough for 24 capsules.

You can buy a bag containing 100 online for about $3.00.

First time you try, don't smoke! When you ingest THC your liver converts the active compounds into a much stronger form of delta9 THC, which will result in strong psychological and physical effects like; euphoria; altered space-time perception; alteration of visual, auditory, and olfactory senses; and appetite stimulation.

In other words, there's a high probability you'll be more f@&ked up than you've ever been before. Once you get used to it however, give smoking a try to prolong the duration.

Hope this helps
    Cheers
    Flame :jointsmile:

very helpful indeed, but i didnt see how to clarify the butter, maybe i just overlooked it. thanks for the help!

No probs.

Clarified butter = post number 14 on first page

ah, didnt see that quote, saw the post tho lol. thanks for clarifing the subject of clarified butter, but ima go with coconut. thanks for the great info and putting up with my question!

Sorry, two more questions:

1) If only making about 12 capsules, how do you even begin to divide up the little amount of residue left over from a hash/kief conversion? Is the residue an essential part for each capsule to be strong?

2) How good does the hash have to be? I know I'm not buying soapbar, but at the same time, I'm not living in Morocco or the middle east, and I sure as hell don't have any nederhash or lab hash connections, so at the most, it's decent quality Moroccan hash. Will this still suffice to 12 fairly potent capsules? Perhaps I should use 1.5 grams of this decent hash?

Thanks man!

Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast