Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1647 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Cannabis Capsules â?? A step-by-step guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedhound
    Ten....packing a bowl and ingesting it are two TOTALLY different ball games.....you don't know what stoned really is until you've eaten some good weed.

Roth I buy my capsules from Amazon.com.
    I definitely agree, ingesting and smoking is much different... thanks weedhound about the capsules... imp:imp: peace

This is a really cool idea....I can't wait until I get the opportunity to try this myself. I'm definitely going to stop smoking for my health if these things knock me on my ass.

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Weedhound
    Ten....packing a bowl and ingesting it are two TOTALLY different ball games.....you don't know what stoned really is until you've eaten some good weed.

Roth I buy my capsules from Amazon.com.
    touche. these capsules might be worth trying after all. i still give you props for it though. :jointsmile:

however, i have eaten some good weed before, on 1 occassion I can specifically remember.. as it was one of the highest times i've been. you are right it def. does make it more of a LONGER stoned sensation. but i kind of like the idea of smoking it for some reason, as i like the various methods of smoking it as opposed to baking it or capsuling it. everyone has their preferences, yours is very unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Flameon
    Hi weedhound

Lol, just testing to see if you were paying attention. You passed!
    Have some 'Brownie points'!

N.B. Brownie points were withdrawn as legal tender in 1997, but can be used in exchange for a variety of sexual or domestic favours.
    i.e. I would like you to. . . (insert kink here),
    or, get me: a cup of coffee, a bottle of beer etc, etc. lol
    Thanks for the two wonderful guides, I can't wait to try both of them after I actually find a good hash connect.

I have a clarification about making your own clarified butter, though. I assume the clear golden oil is the stuff you keep and refrigerate, so do you also use 15g of the liquid? Would a good way of measuring out 15g of this liquid be to place a cigarette cellophane on your digital scale, set it to 0, and then slowly pour the liquid until it reaches 15 grams?

Hey man these are a great idea. I have a question though. How do you think cops would handle these? I mean, lets just say you had a lot in your car and shit...how do you think they would go about weighing it/testing them to see how to "punish" you? Hopefully you see what I'm saying regarding these capsules potential . Just wondering how you think the "authorities" would handle these...thanks and great work. :hippy:

Quote Originally Posted by DSOTM420
    Hey man these are a great idea. I have a question though. How do you think cops would handle these? I mean, lets just say you had a lot in your car and shit...how do you think they would go about weighing it/testing them to see how to "punish" you? Hopefully you see what I'm saying regarding these capsules potential . Just wondering how you think the "authorities" would handle these...thanks and great work. :hippy:
    they would send them to a lab and it would be in the local paper the next day

yeah, you'd be fucked..but I mean how badly. I don't know what they do once they take it..would they be able to tell how much (in weight) was originally used? In the us fines are by quantity, so would they actually be able to test that? Or do you think it would show up as less. If they get you your going away..thats just a risk...but how long is the question.

If you had all 12 capsules in your hands when the cops came......you'd be busted with a handful of coconut oil and 1.5 grams of bud. That's all you have ....that's all they can do.
    Haze(y) Grow Log:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-grow-log.html

\"Your deeds show your character.\"-StinkyAttic

Very Nice! High Five!:thumbsup:

thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle
    I have a clarification about making your own clarified butter, though. I assume the clear golden oil is the stuff you keep and refrigerate, so do you also use 15g of the liquid? Would a good way of measuring out 15g of this liquid be to place a cigarette cellophane on your digital scale, set it to 0, and then slowly pour the liquid until it reaches 15 grams?
    It's only liquid when warm, once its been in the fridge it turns back into a solid form of butter (just more concentrated in saturated fat).

7 grams, is roughly one and a half teaspoons. Add a gram of hash or kief (or one and a half grams of bud) and you'll have exactly the right amount of THC enriched butter/oil for 12 capsules.

Hope that helps.

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast