Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1661 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shitty :/

yeah dude, your fucked.that sucks, I feel for you..I guess you have learned a lesson. Peace

2.   Advertisements

Man, all that over a fucking candy bar? Seriously...who the fuck would call the cops over that?

Quote Originally Posted by huh
    i accually wasnt even high,i was drunk. i was gonna give the zone to my friend but he dissappeard. so i was driving a couple of my friends home, stoped to get gas. the lady at the gas station thought my friend stole a candy bar, so she called the cops. the oz was in my pocket and i fucking forgot about it. but theres not much i could have done when there were 3 cop cars behind me with guns pointed at me saying "walk backwards with your arms out."

but yeah i got the number of a lawyer that got my friend off a dui so hopefully that will help.

600$ to get my car out of the impound lot. and thats just the start of what i have to look forward to. :/
    Sorry dude, my bad... I assumed you were stoned(after all, this is a cannibis board), and you didn't post the particulars.

That sux... I do however, gotta wonder why the the woman called the cops... they normally won't do that unless there was something else going on, or y'all gave her a hard time.
    [SIZE=\"6\"]READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON\'T MIX!!!
    [/SIZE]

Don\'t put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

the cops did said they had a slow night so they got all pumped for my shit

ok so... there was 3 cop's car for a candy bar?? wtf .. ??

with guns?! lol :wtf:

Yeah I never drink and drive, but I also never drive while NOT stoned.. Too bad you weren't high instead of drunk, you drive alot better and reduce your chances of any pig trouble. Two or so years from now and a couple thousand dollars later you'll say.... damn that blew!

if they didnt read you your rights then i dont even think you can get charged with anything. they fucked up and you can use that against them.

Yo get a lawyer to find out what the hell the cops were doing with guns out. That could get you off if they pulled a gun on you for a friend allegedly stealing a candy bar. I don't think they have any right to arrest you for an alleged $1.25 piece of chocolate being stolen either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12