Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1721 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shitty :/

Got a dui last night.

had an oz too...

huh Reviewed by huh on . Shitty :/ Got a dui last night. had an oz too... :( Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

ouch, that sucks man
    good luck tho

po's didnt read me my rights, think that will help?

Better hope you can get a real good lawyer, and they don't do a whiz quiz.

Beyond that, you should be kicking you own ass for being stoopid enough to have *ANY* weed in or around a motor vehicle, not to mention that you were stoopid enough to be driving stoned in the first place.

How are we gonna get weed legalized if idiots keep toking and driving. Sheesh.
    [SIZE=\"6\"]READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON\'T MIX!!!
    [/SIZE]

Don\'t put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

that sux, good luck hope everything works out...

They only have to read you your rights when pertaining to questioning. If they didn't need to question you they can arrest you without giving you your miranda rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Steve

Beyond that, you should be kicking you own ass for being stoopid enough to have *ANY* weed in or around a motor vehicle, not to mention that you were stoopid enough to be driving stoned in the first place.

harsh... you didn't even know the situation... i know what you mean tho

never drink and drive! bad luck though...
    I love life.

Hempy Bucket- So easy a caveman could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by huh
    po's didnt read me my rights, think that will help?
    Yes, that will help. Absolutely. I have a friend that actually avoided jail time (for a fight, not weed) with that. He had a public defender, so I'm sure you don't need a "good" lawyer for that. Just make sure to bring it up to your lawyer, and try to think of a way that them not reading you your rights caused them to get ahold of your pot

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Steve

i accually wasnt even high,i was drunk. i was gonna give the zone to my friend but he dissappeard. so i was driving a couple of my friends home, stoped to get gas. the lady at the gas station thought my friend stole a candy bar, so she called the cops. the oz was in my pocket and i fucking forgot about it. but theres not much i could have done when there were 3 cop cars behind me with guns pointed at me saying "walk backwards with your arms out."

but yeah i got the number of a lawyer that got my friend off a dui so hopefully that will help.

600$ to get my car out of the impound lot. and thats just the start of what i have to look forward to. :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast