First time i toked up about 1 year and a half ago. I took a few huge bong hits, and passed a joint. All of a sudden i started blacking out and couldnt move, i turned pale and started sweating. i tried to get up to get some water and passout out, my buddy broke his finger trying to catch me lol. but they layed me on the sofa for a little and i was alright.

Ever since then i havnt smoked with them, cuz i moved, but what do you guys think would have caused it? I dosent happen anymore at all, my buddy said it was becuase of low blood pressure, but it hasnt happened at all since then lol.:baggy::bonghit:
peble Reviewed by peble on . I remember my first time First time i toked up about 1 year and a half ago. I took a few huge bong hits, and passed a joint. All of a sudden i started blacking out and couldnt move, i turned pale and started sweating. i tried to get up to get some water and passout out, my buddy broke his finger trying to catch me lol. but they layed me on the sofa for a little and i was alright. Ever since then i havnt smoked with them, cuz i moved, but what do you guys think would have caused it? I dosent happen anymore at all, my Rating: 5