Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1629 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Idaho,maybe?

The first mmj initiative just got passed in my home state of Idaho.The voters in Hailey,Idaho approved 3 of 4 marijuana initiatives on the ballot this past Tuesday.Approved was the legalization of medical marijuana,legalization of industrial hemp,and to put the prosecution of possession and use of mmj on the back burner for law enforcement.The voters have spoken. Maybe this is the start of a new era here in Idaho for all of us mmj users .We'll see.Maybe,just maybe.
    twist n shout Reviewed by twist n shout on . Idaho,maybe? The first mmj initiative just got passed in my home state of Idaho.The voters in Hailey,Idaho approved 3 of 4 marijuana initiatives on the ballot this past Tuesday.Approved was the legalization of medical marijuana,legalization of industrial hemp,and to put the prosecution of possession and use of mmj on the back burner for law enforcement.The voters have spoken. Maybe this is the start of a new era here in Idaho for all of us mmj users .We'll see.Maybe,just maybe. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Idaho,maybe?

ya, who knows with the influx of californians(me) you may see the same vote somewhere in ada county in the next couple of years.... Just takes time my friend!!!!

Idaho,maybe?

good news for all!