Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1573 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

My old toking grounds.

I used to come here after school. I'd grab my rillo or pipe, skate behind my neighborhood, jump the fence and walk about 150 yrds to this secluded area away from the city life and just listen to nature do its business. Me and my friends call it The Valley. It is 3 different photo's side by side. I was pleased with how accurate it came out.
    kshchrn831 Reviewed by kshchrn831 on . My old toking grounds. I used to come here after school. I'd grab my rillo or pipe, skate behind my neighborhood, jump the fence and walk about 150 yrds to this secluded area away from the city life and just listen to nature do its business. Me and my friends call it The Valley. It is 3 different photo's side by side. I was pleased with how accurate it came out. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My old toking grounds.

We have a place like that around here that we all went to when we were in high school...

and for kicks last week we all went over there right before school got out for the day and just waited to see how many kids still come over here atleast 12 kids came by...

We toked with all of them...

But apparantly my lil brother is carrying on the legacy that I am because he came back there with 4 different groups and had 2 girls all over him each trip...

We both neglected to tell anyone we were related but it was pretty bad ass to see my lil bro rockin it out with that many people...

Its nice to know hes not the social outcast retard I thought he was

My old toking grounds.

looks peaceful, where is it?

there was an amazing spot in the town i lived, easy to get to as well....just a little beach area basically, near the ocean, away from everything....tons of people went there though, and there's been so many drinking related deaths recently (spoiled rich kids) that lots of spots got blown up....of course they blame weed on the news too

My old toking grounds.

that definitly looks like a great spot.

theres many smoke spots in my town that kids love to blaze at. its a shame that the cops usually get ahold of them :/

My old toking grounds.

thats a really cool place man! you were lucky to have grown up toking there :jointsmile:

I love finding cool places to toke in the summer. Theres an abandoned grain silo downtown in my area, and me and my buddies explored it and shit. We smoked a few joints, to later find out grain silo's are EXTREME fire hazards (no smoking!) haha. oh well, we got high and dropped shit into the silo's, great experience!

My old toking grounds.

That place looks very relaxing :hippy: I have two nice places by me... down my street theres a car barrier you can hop down, and then climb down a landfill barrier and you are in the woods by a river

Another place in my town is under a bridge, there is a 20-30 ft high waterfall you can chill at and jump off / climb back up into the water. Great vibes.

My old toking grounds.

cool spot. does that actually say "escape" on the middle frame or I am just imagining that. :stoned:

when I live in west L.A. I used to walk down the L.A. "River" and blaze occasionally (hey you make do with you got, eh? :jointsmile: ) it was kind of a trip, tho, especially after seeing T2. :stoned:

My old toking grounds.

That place looks gorgeous!!

I love awesome smoking spots that are secluded from society.
    Legalize Weed Already: Sign The Petition Today!