Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1574 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Don't get high on ur own supply...

Quote Originally Posted by greg23
    That really doesnâ??t apply to weed. Blow is different. If you get hooked on blow youâ??re going to use up everything youâ??re supposed to sell. You canâ??t get hooked on weed.
    it may be hard to get hooked on weed, but it sure is easy to smoke what you intend to get rid of. either way weed is much cheaper than what biggie is referring to so it doesnt really matter. i enjoy smoking myself into debt.

2.   Advertisements

Just a lil' reminder.......this is a WEED site, talk of all other psychotropics will be nuked.

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

if for some reason a dealer in buying weed at full price they shouldnt smoke. but ppl that i know can get lbs for 700$ and sell it 10 a gram and make plenty of money. and are always high

I only get high on my own supply .
    And a damn few select others if I happen to be in a generous mood .

Peace
    Crispi :jointsmile:

I think every dealer should smoke some of his stash with his best customers, to show them the quality of course

Alright let's say a dealer has 30's and 60's and he wants to just smoke some of his stuff. If he's selling to people in 30's and 60's by the time he gets to the end of his supply he won't have enough weed to make a 30 or 60 bag and would be losing money. I think that's how it works. I don't know really though.

If you are a dealer, every gram of what you smoke, that you are supposed to sell, is a minimal financial loss. However, this practice is very easy to pickup, because you'd be so used to having so much weed, you just smoke it, and sell less. I'm baked off my roof right now so I know I don't make sense.

But yeah. If I wanted to, I could get a pound for $120. But I prefer my own garden.

to maximize profit, do not smoke any of what you are selling. but it is possible to come away with some profit and a lot of free, smokeable weed. which is always awesome.

hahah, you guys are funny. dont get high off your own supply does not or never was a term, (saying , advice, etc.) for weed. Agian weed is not a drug like most, even tylenol will kill you, but not weed, at least not if you smoke it.
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

Quote Originally Posted by MadSativa
    dont get high off your own supply does not or never was a term, (saying , advice, etc.) for weed.
    Maybe not in new mexico, but be considerate to other cultures around you. I've grown up in the midwest and i lived on the east coast all summer and their lingo is completely different.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast