Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1674 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

"Friends" or What? *Warning*LONG READ*Warning*

Yea...

So me and this giro have been hanging out ALOT as of Labor Day.

When I say ALOT I mean every day except every other tuesday she has to go to milsap(Bumfuk ville about 1hr away from where we live) for her work.

Well anyways we've been GREAT friends since we met....

But till saturday thats ALL we've been.

Saturday night were chilling at her friends house and im in the middle of the couch shes on the end with her legs in my lap.

So we pop in the movie and she sends me a text(we do this in public so we can have a private convo in public) saying "go roll a blunt" her friend HATES weed... not doesnt like dislikes or doesnt care but HATES! Calls it dope and all kinds of shit....

Well anyways I got a Oz in my pocket and a pack of philies with me.(I tell her friend I just smoke the tobacco.)

So I go into the bathroom and start to roll the blunt get a text from her saying "I just missed the hottest part of the movie" and im like "well shit ill watch it later" the next text simply says "I want to have sex." Concidering this being the girl who told me that she was happy with her "love" life being dead and not being involved with anyone I simply send her a text saying "Nice." and we get into a pretty hot convo about sex(Not about us doing it but just about it.) and I roll 3 blunts we say were going to the store to get some cigars and beer... so we go get the beer and cigars and smoke the 3 blunts on the way back...

We go back into the house movie where we left it we go back to the position we were in (Me in the middle of the couch her at the end and her legs in my lap.She has jeans on at this time)

She sends me a text. "Phone about to die"
    I send her a text. "Gimme your phone ill go plug it in."(I do things for her ALOT because I was taught as a young boy that it is nice to do things for ladies even if your not with them)
    She sends me a text back."K but i also want a blanket"

She throws the phone at mee I go plug it in and I go get the blanket.

Her friend makes the comment "Damn girl you got him trained well and yall arent even dating where can I buy me one of them?" I just kindly told her to fuck off and gave her the finger.

But then I sit back down the legs back in my lap she covers us up and Knocked up starts playing again... Were watching the movie and I just decided to see what she would do if I started to stroke her leg so I did just starting with 1 finger in a small area slowly moving back and forth and then she didnt do anything so I started full on feeling her up... This goes on for the rest of Knocked up.(10 mins or so)

Her friend puts in The Devils rejects and we start to watch that so I take my other hand put it around her waist and start to feel her ass... Nothing from her cept she puts the cover over her head.

Then I slid my hand that was on her ass up her shirt had a nice feel around there...

Well by then The Devils Rejects was half way over shes almost asleep tho so I just simply stroke her leg with my left hand right hand idle...

Then she falls asleep for about 30 mins I finish The Devils Rejects.

Her friend puts in Fight Club.

It comes on she wakes up and I start getting more aggressive with the stroking and move to her inner thighs and I slowly moved my hand to her zipper area and started to un zip her pants but she took her hand and simply sat it on top of mine and held it gently.

So obviously that was a sign not to do it.

We end up leaving to go to my work Sunday morning around 7:00AM we take her friend...

We end up dropping her friend off at her house around 9AM then we head to her house and she changed into her sleeping shorts and put lotion on her legs and made a comment on how it smelled. We both fell asleep till Noon.

At noon her grandma came over to tell her that she was buying groceries this week and that she didnt need to worry about it.

I woke up completely she woke up long enough to say "Huh, Ok..."

Then she was back out.

So I turn on the TV and I start to stroke her thighs again(Thinking she was awake) and slowly move my hand up her shorts...

Then I noticed she was asleep and started to recede my hand outta that mess.... Well anyways as I was pully my hand out she woke up and the only way I knew was cause she moved her arm and well anyways I put my hand back in there and moved her thong out of the way and started playing with her clit she clinched the covers(Her head still covered by a pillow) then I started to finger her pretty hard and she played with her clit as well then she orgasmed and I kept going but slower and she just once again lightly held my hand till she felt like getting up.

She got up didnt say a thing about it and got ready for work.

She got ready came in there and we talked for a bit about nothing really then as I was about to get up she kissed me(I was completly surprised by this because of her remarks about her "love" life in the past)

Well anyways she went to work so I went home and we talked it about on the phone for a bit today she asked my why I didn't kiss her back and I just said "Because I didn't want to look stupid" Cause yea I am a stupid guy...

Well anyways then she asked me "why I fingered her I told her that it was just a spur of the moment thing and she didnt seem to mind so I went for it" and she told me she loved it.

Well then she had to go back to work I sent her a text saying "I want to kiss her. "

She said "I wanted to kiss you to but I don't want to get involed with anyone. Thats my only problem"

I said "I went into all this knowing you didnt want a relationship so its all good"

she just sends me a frowny face.

I was like why frowny?
    she says Idk.

Then I said well should I NOT have done that?

she said No I loved it.

then we got into a convo about something completly different then she told me she was curious about my dick size. So I just said "Iv'e never taken the initiative to measure it but you can find out any time you want." Then I get a text "Would you phuck me?" I not knowing what to say I just said "If you wanted to =)"

This morning rolls around we talk about it a bit more in the morning through texts and then we hang out for a bit today then she went to work and now I am at work tried texting her she hasn't responded to the text so im guessing she just didn't feel it cause shes at work.

But anyways my question to all of you is...

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?

Does this girl have feelings for me or not?!?!?

I am a retarded figure of the male species...

Help me...

I need things spelled out for me I dont adapt to clues from women very well.
    Squiggle Reviewed by Squiggle on . "Friends" or What? *Warning*LONG READ*Warning* Yea... So me and this giro have been hanging out ALOT as of Labor Day. When I say ALOT I mean every day except every other tuesday she has to go to milsap(Bumfuk ville about 1hr away from where we live) for her work. Well anyways we've been GREAT friends since we met.... But till saturday thats ALL we've been. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

You gotta cut to the chase. Ask in the most direct manner possible!

Then if he keeps beating around the bush, you gotta keep prodding and prodding, not accept her answer, until you are certain

Just come out and ask "So are we more than friend or what the fuck?"

Kinda like that?

My choice of words would be a bit different but you get the point.

Yeah, just say it showing no fear of what might happen, in a confident, but casual manner.

What else can you do? :thumbsup:

Man, reading that was like some sort of demented trip down memory lane. First of all, you live near Bumfuk ville? Interesting. Second, she wants to fuck you, but she is afraid of getting involved. Just talk to her, you guys seem pretty open.

Let us know how it turns out, best of luck :thumbsup:

she's probably afraid of comitment.

Quote Originally Posted by crudemood
    she's probably afraid of comitment.
    Umm... Shes probablly the most committed girl ive ever met to things she wants anyway

Wow, that was one of the most detailed posts I have seen in a while.

Stop spending so much time writing long posts and spend more time trying to seal the deal!!!

She might not want to get involved with anyone right now but that doesn't mean her womanly needs don't need to be met. Go for it.

BTW what did she mean by Phuck? Was she trying to get around a bad word filter?

Although Fight Club is a great movie, try something more romantic next time! If she went that far after Fight Club think about what she'll do when you watch Titanic or some other mushy film. I think Good Will Hunting is a good date movie for both sexes.

iunno man, it seems to me like shes been hinting pretty hard about wanting to have sex, but possibly no real relationship...?

considering what went on id say you should ask some straight to the point questions cause it looks to me like you both want to know exactly what the other is thinking but no one wants to put themselves out there first.

she likes you, but mabye is considering wether or not she wants to get involved with you cause it would mean some sort of commitment?
    \"Where\'s my angles I\'m a naked soul?\" - The Tea Party

sounds like she wants to open the package and look inside , but not keep it.

just fuck her cause thats obviously what she wants. then i better after that if everything went good she'll want the relationship.

thats what happened with me and my girl. her boy moved away she started to get lonely we started talking, BOINK... then it was like she wanted to go out with me.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast