Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1719 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Tulsa

What is the college life like there? Also, prices and quality of green here?
    NorthBrook19 Reviewed by NorthBrook19 on . Tulsa What is the college life like there? Also, prices and quality of green here? Rating: 5
    \"You just do you, umma do me.\"

All posts on this forum are fictional. I claim no responsibility for theoretical topics originating from this IP address.

2.   Advertisements

Tulsa

TU's a pretty nice place. Tulsa is not a college town, but the students have a good time. My girlfriend went there a few years ago, and loved it(I didn't know her then).

I don't know what the kids are smokin', you need a good connect for good nugs(400+/oz),
    swag is always around for around 100/oz. Not a lot of middies around here.

Tulsa

You'll definately spend money on really good weed, unless you have a really good connect. But most of the weed I get is good enough and is usually 60/OZ. Keeps me stoned, and I'm not paying $25/gram either. You can have fun here, but the police can be a pest. It really depends on which part of Tulsa you're in.

Tulsa

man what are u guys talkin about,i live in tulsa and get ozs like for 60$ and for good bud lik 15 a g

Tulsa

Quote Originally Posted by WeedTillDeath
    You'll definately spend money on really good weed, unless you have a really good connect. But most of the weed I get is good enough and is usually 60/OZ. Keeps me stoned, and I'm not paying $25/gram either. You can have fun here, but the police can be a pest. It really depends on which part of Tulsa you're in.
    lookin to meet fellow smokers im from ba area

Tulsa

i'm with you okiebud just moved to tulsa a couple of months ago and looking to make a few friends..