Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1537 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

$80 quarters...I like anyway

finally able to find a little...not sure what kind..but I figured I would take some pics before it's gone (that always happens...I end up smoking it all before I get around to taking a pic) :smokin:
    onlybaked Reviewed by onlybaked on . $80 quarters...I like anyway finally able to find a little...not sure what kind..but I figured I would take some pics before it's gone (that always happens...I end up smoking it all before I get around to taking a pic) :smokin: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

def not a quarter

looks good
    \"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.\" -Thomas Jefferson

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...rst-hydro.html
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Redheads[/COLOR] not warheads, blondes not bombs, we\'re talking about brunettes not fighter jets! When will the governments realize its got to be funky sexy ladies?

Dude I live in Florida too (the GUNshine state)
    what area?

Nice buds btw. Looks dark in the pics
    A drunk man comes home and beats his wife. A stoner comes home, thanks his wife for dinner, and chows down :rastasmoke:

Quote Originally Posted by espressostar
    def not a quarter
    was only a few of the buds for the pics

I'm in Clermont...NW Orlando area...you?

looks a bit rough for $80 a q to be honest with you...as long as it gets you stoned like killer I guess it's worth it...

id say its worth it

Quote Originally Posted by onlybaked
    I'm in Clermont...NW Orlando area...you?

Oh ok, Im in Jacksonville
    A drunk man comes home and beats his wife. A stoner comes home, thanks his wife for dinner, and chows down :rastasmoke:

yeah I'd pay 80 bucks for a quarter of most stuff. The buds look a little dark in color but who knows.. how does it smoke?

And once again to whoever said this before, there is absolutely no way of telling how much someone's bud weighs out to be. Some buds are really dense and others light and fluffy. Stems and seeds which aren't always visible in pictures also play a huge role in weight..but you knew that right? I mean since you obviously know more about weed and particularly someone else's weed.

Stay high

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast