Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1467 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Terrifying highs

Back when i was in middle school i used to get high with my friends ALOT
    we would go over the levy afterschool everyday and roll countless blunts
    now most of the time we had schwagg but every once in a while we would get some DANK
    i always thought that it was mexican weed that started the bad highs but i now am starting to believe that it was the high grade stuff we were getting
    considering how many blunts of it we smoked a day
    what was happening to me was i was getting these headaches but they would only hurt in the middle of my head
    my head would be pounding in only the middle
    it must have been some kind of hallucination or something but it's happened a few times when i was younger...
    Everyday Struggle Reviewed by Everyday Struggle on . Terrifying highs Back when i was in middle school i used to get high with my friends ALOT we would go over the levy afterschool everyday and roll countless blunts now most of the time we had schwagg but every once in a while we would get some DANK i always thought that it was mexican weed that started the bad highs but i now am starting to believe that it was the high grade stuff we were getting considering how many blunts of it we smoked a day what was happening to me was i was getting these headaches but Rating: 5
    [align=center][SIZE=\"3\"]Watch the little things; a small leak will sink a great ship. - Benjamin Franklin[/SIZE][/align]

2.   Advertisements

Terrifying highs

Was it THAT terrifying getting those headaches? Man that kinda sucks
    This thread caught my eye, but now I see youre talking about something a little more different. My relation is that one time I got really high with some people that I wasnt really comfortably with, and I had all these hallucinations that I was in a dungeon in hell, and was really really scarey.
    A drunk man comes home and beats his wife. A stoner comes home, thanks his wife for dinner, and chows down :rastasmoke:

Terrifying highs

hmmm
    it sounds like yours was more intense visualy than mine
    mine was basically a really wierd ache
    like it was in my head and all down my body
    it was definitely more than a caual headache..

But what happened to you sounds extremely terrifying!
    [align=center][SIZE=\"3\"]Watch the little things; a small leak will sink a great ship. - Benjamin Franklin[/SIZE][/align]

Terrifying highs

Yeah mine was !
    and sorry about that man. does it still happen?
    A drunk man comes home and beats his wife. A stoner comes home, thanks his wife for dinner, and chows down :rastasmoke:

Terrifying highs

no not really anymore
    i have the biggest tolerance
    i need to quit for a while.

Terrifying highs

i got one for this thread. last winter i was with a group of like 6 of my friends. we had no weed so they start makeing calls, sure enough someone 2 miles down the road had some, but im the only one that drives, the guy said only the person that called him, and one other can come, he was haveing alil house party.

so i stop at the atm grab 80 bux and get to the house, he says pull the car in the garage, so i do. we get up there and there was about 16 ppl counting me and my friend, everyone was drunk and stoned, realllly loude music.

were all chillin, but there was a girl that caught my eye and she was crying, i ask her whats wrong, she says, "thanks for asking, but you really shouldnt be talking to me." needless to say i didnt need to hear anymore than that b4 i walked away.

a guy calls her out of the hallway and starts rippin in to her, yelling and shit, throwing shit. getting all up in her face, i thought wow.. what a dick. it got real bad and he called her a whore and she smaked him. then he pushed her aginst a wall.

i cant take that so i get up ( im 19 5'10 140 ) and tell him to back the fuck up befor i put him aginst the wall, he ignors me, so i punch him in the head. he dropped to one knee and with no hesataion he tackles the shit outta me, starts hitting me in the chest. my friend ends up hitting him in the head to get him off me, i bolt out the door, down the stairs in my car, but i cant get out the damn garage. i locked the door from the house to the garage, i finally get out but he's waiting throwing rocks at my car, but i got out of it with some minor injurys.

but to top it off, i gave the other guy there the 80 dollars for the weed, and left it. sry so long.

Terrifying highs

You left the weed there??

Terrifying highs

lol if you got into a fight with someone damn near twice your size over something that has nothing to do with you, and you only know one person there, i dont think you would walk back across a room to grab your weed. but thats the only time i lost or payed and didnt get my weed. well i did have the blunt we just rolled but nowhere near 80 bux worth, oh well shit happens, there was more important stuff i needed to stand up for at that time.

Terrifying highs

There was most definitely more important things than 80 dollars worth of weed. Good man here. Good man

I fucking despise people who hit women. No reason for it.

Terrifying highs

i have highs where i think im dying or something. i remember i made a glass bulb vape, used it, thought i inhaled a tiny tiny fragment of glass, and thought i was internally bleeding. my sister and step sister were laughing at how bad i was tripping out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast