Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WHERE WAS EVERYONE'S BEST VACTION

Either China because it was such a culture shock or the island i went to in the Maldives because it was pretty much paradise, palm trees, sun, clear waters, white sand and sunsets that looked like paintings...they almost didn't look real :wtf:

Pity i don't have any pics of that holiday to hand but i have some from China, if i can get them to upload....
    [attachment=o165455] [attachment=o165456]

[attachment=o165457] [attachment=o165458]

[attachment=o165459]

The last 1 was in a Buddhist Monastery garden, it was the one of the most peaceful places i have ever been, me and my bro just looked at each other and said... I wish we had some weed right now haha :smokin:

Oh and how can i forget my other top hol was definitely Amsterdam with my best buds and the best buds of Amsterdam too
    To fall in hell :chainsaw: or soar angelic :angelsmiley: you need a pinch of psychedelic :silly:

2.   Advertisements

i spent one week in the dominican republic at a resort. there was no ganja but it was all inclusive so free food, free alcohol, hot women, 24/7, and just chillen bythe clear blue water

I went on a 9 day cruise along the coast of Alaska a few years back. It was simply amazing!
    We departed from Vancouver and made stops in Ketchikan, Skagway, Juneau, and did excursions that included whale watching (we had a great captain and biologist team who knew exactly where to go, they got so close we had to move the boat for fear they would surface and tip it), we also took a plane tour over some of the fjords and landed in this cool little spot, went hiking, and canoed up to a glacier. We finally stopped in Seward and took a bus up to Anchorage for a day. (I didnt like Anchorage so much though, as our hotel wasnt in the best area of it and by that point I just wanted to get home and see my freinds to tell them about it) I have lots of pics, perhaps I'll try to get some up here sometime.

Thanks for rich retired grandmas who like to travel, she paid for pretty much all of it.:thumbsup::jointsmile:

Our best vacation was our honeymoon in Jamaica. We stayed at Sandals in Negril. Perfect everything! :rastasmoke:

The view from our room, chillin on the beach, sunset at Rick's Cafe and parasailing.

I think Amsterdam and Barcelona are two of my all time top vacation places.. you can have fun and also smoke some good weed in both. The latter condition is necessary for me to have a good vacation.

Amsterdam for sure!
    I've been home for less than a month, and I'm ready to go back already!

A-dam ftw

I am CA legal medical patient (disabled and in constant pain).
    I am flying to Mexico for a week of sun and water. Searching the web for advice on taking my meds with me does not make me feel warm and fuzzy.
    My local club says "no problemo", just put your doctor's recommendation in with your supply, and it in your suitcase.
    My friends just say hide it. I can be very discrete.
    I don't think I would like Mexican jail.
    What say, fellow patients?
    :jointsmile:

its vegas n zurich good to vacation...............

The only vacation I ever went on was Puerto Rico so it was hands down the best! We had a hotel right on the beach where they had restaurants and a whole host of things to do right on the beach. The mall was nice with a whole bunch of beautiful women. Never got a chance to go to any clubs even though I would have liked to.

The surfers that were on the beach were smoking some bud so I asked them to get some and their "dimes" out there are $6 bags. Puerto Rico is great since you don't need a passport to go there and it's really a unique experience. There is nothing like the vibes you get on an Island

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook