Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1402 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ripped off??

some kid in my dorm told me some of his friends got 1/8 for $100, and acted like they were getting a good deal. of course he said it was "good shit", but for 100 beans it better be from like jesus' secret stash. i told him i get 1/8 for around 30, and he said thats because it was shitty weed. not true, its not amazing, but its a pretty good toke. any thoughts?
    hreskofreight4 Reviewed by hreskofreight4 on . ripped off?? some kid in my dorm told me some of his friends got 1/8 for $100, and acted like they were getting a good deal. of course he said it was "good shit", but for 100 beans it better be from like jesus' secret stash. i told him i get 1/8 for around 30, and he said thats because it was shitty weed. not true, its not amazing, but its a pretty good toke. any thoughts? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

ripped off??

Maybe he bought special "laced weed" and isn't aware. Or maybe he shouldn't be in college.

ripped off??

$100 is way, wayyy too much. You can get a good quality eighth for about $35 in Canaduh.

ripped off??

I get my 1/8ths for 25-30 and its always good.

ripped off??

Dont listen to him.....thats WAYYY to much...I dont care how good it is.....

:stoned:

ripped off??

WAY WAY TO MUCH....1/8 OF THE KILLER HERE RUNS FROM 50-65...BUT WHAT I GET ITS 50....AND I FLY HIGH FOR A LONG TIME...HAPPY TRAILS ON YOUR JOURNEY

ripped off??

a good quality 1/8 around here is $50...

ripped off??

$100 for a 1/8 is insane. They do not know what they are talking about.

ripped off??

ditto to the above!

I grow my own since my dumb ass dealer, fockd up and put herby in the wrong dam truck, (not my by) he had, to have been half baked!

some people!

ripped off??

I've never paid over 60 an eighth and never would. I don't even like to think about paying 40 for one. This is why I don't buy weed anymore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast