Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1492 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Seeing numbers

Ok, well this is really starting to freak me out, I have been seeing the same number at least 1-4 times a day. Just today I saw it on a basketball game, (Suns by the way:thumbsup a videogame, and twice on the clock.....One of the reasons im posting about it here is because the number I have been seeing......is no doubt...

420. (Ironic?):stoned:

Yes, no lie, it is. I have been seeing it for about 2-3 months. At first I thought nothing of it.....but then I started seeing it more and more (everyday)...anyone else had this happened to them? (with 420 maybe)

Peace
    Oriente Reviewed by Oriente on . Seeing numbers Ok, well this is really starting to freak me out, I have been seeing the same number at least 1-4 times a day. Just today I saw it on a basketball game, (Suns by the way:thumbsup:) a videogame, and twice on the clock.....One of the reasons im posting about it here is because the number I have been seeing......is no doubt... 420. (Ironic?):stoned: Yes, no lie, it is. I have been seeing it for about 2-3 months. At first I thought nothing of it.....but then I started seeing it more and Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Seeing numbers

By any chance is the number "11:11" or just "11"

"11:11" asin a clock?
    Disclaimer: Any forms of media posted under this IP address (pictures, text, audio, video) is all fiction and borrowed from third party websites in an aggregate collection of fantasy for my personal enjoyment and education. Although I am not a user of marijuana I do advocate the act and support legalization, blaze hard boys. :thumbsup:

Seeing numbers

or even "1" ?
    Disclaimer: Any forms of media posted under this IP address (pictures, text, audio, video) is all fiction and borrowed from third party websites in an aggregate collection of fantasy for my personal enjoyment and education. Although I am not a user of marijuana I do advocate the act and support legalization, blaze hard boys. :thumbsup:

Seeing numbers

Maybe it's like that movie with Jim Carrey.... "23":wtf:

Seeing numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Chronically Enhanced
    By any chance is the number "11:11" or just "11"

"11:11" asin a clock?
    Na, I hear about TONS of people who see 1's and shit. I even said it was 420 in my post up there....:wtf:

Seeing numbers

You actually see a very large amount of numbers in your day compared to the ones your brain picks up on and makes patterns out of. But the fact of the matter is that your brain is picking out patterns because that's what we like to see. If you wrote down every single number you saw in a day, you'd most likely discover that "420" has no abnormally large/skewed statistical distribution..
    \"That\'s the only way you can solve the problem, with a paradox, man.\"

Seeing numbers

I'm thiiiiiiiiiiiiiinking of a number.
    Know what it is?
    It's my credit score, and it's 420, and I'm screwed....
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

Seeing numbers

LOL im not even stoned and that was fucking nice Dragon.

Seeing numbers

Waz is correct. You think about weed all the time, now you actually notice everytime you see 420.

IT IS A SIGN FROM JAH!!!!! smoke more weed. lol

peace