Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1850 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

what is your oddest encounter while high?

the craziest encounter i had was the first time i got drunk and stoned when i was about 16-17 and some random girl me and my friends knew just shows up haha, and FYI we were def. NOT driving well drunk thats just stupid tho the girl that came over wasnt drunk so she drove home after we smoked her weed hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by illnillinois
    Three friends and I went up in the hills to go smoke our fresh rolled
    chap sticker. A chap sticker is when you wrap a chap stick tube with a paper, then stuff it full.
    Anyways, we were driving down a narrow canal road. We sparked the hooter up and then noticed a nose of a white bronco poking its nose around a corner pretty far up the trail. The friend that was driving said, SHIT a cop.. We all said what in the hell are you talking about
    The bronco backed up almost as fast as we saw it, but he got a glimpse of the EX on the plate, which is EXEMPT and only state autos have that.
    So he puts it into reverse and starts going pretty quick. It was a bit past dusk, and we all in shock when the bronco started after us with lights going. I tossed the hooter out the window.
    He stopped us and the car was still smoking. He went ape shit and pulled everyone out and searched us all. He demanded "WHERES the weed" we all looked at each other and replied what
    weed?
    He spent like 25 minutes searching the car and found nothing, came back and searched us again, and went back and researched the car. After failing to find anything. He issued the driver a ticket for trespassing and told us to get the hell out here.

I went back to the spot by myself to look for the joint. To my amazement I actually found it perched on top of a bush, not more then 10 feet from where we were stopped.
    I felt like a damn kid in a toy store. I was soo happy. As much as I dont want to admit, i think i had a little skip to my step as i strutted down the road..
    Went home and blazed it up by myself.. never feeling so satisfied.. :dance:
    hahahaha, post more stories. Your cracking me up.

3.   Advertisements

me and my 2 friends got completly ripped at "fearfest". every october they turn canadas wonderland into a giant haunted house basicly. it was one of the trippiest moments of my life. so wer complety bakedd, and we decide to go into the "haunted Maze". it was so freakin fun, zombies and shit jumping out at you and crazy guys with chainsaws a foot from your face. we were so scared but at the same time laughing our asses off. super good time

Quote Originally Posted by Nutzilla
    Earlier this year me and my buddy smoked a joint on the way over to this party. As we are walking up the steps (in a college dorm) to like the fourth floor a midget jumps down the stairs screaming. We looked at each other and were just like WTF!?! I wasn't sure if it was real, later on we learn the midget goes to our school and is actually an asshole(?)
    lol
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    This service is no longer available, if you feel you have reached this message in error, you didn\'t
    .. ..[/COLOR]

back to the top
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    This service is no longer available, if you feel you have reached this message in error, you didn\'t
    .. ..[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by rebgirl420
    hahahaha, post more stories. Your cracking me up.

I get a phone call at work from my wife. She's laughing and crying at the same time if that possible.
    She was going to lay down for a nap after put the 3 babies to bed, but before laying down, she needed to through a couple of items in the dryer. She tossed them in and started it and laid down. Shortly after she started hearing a faint noise. Sounding like a baby groaning, she checked on the 3 kids, nothing wrong, so she went back to bed.
    She heard the sounds again but with a new sound, now with a
    thump, thump, roerrrr, thump gurrrr, thump, thump. She checked on the kids again, nothing the matter.
    She laid back down, and still a noise. THEN her heart stops and it hits her. SHIT THE CATS, she runs in the laundry room and slams on the stop button. She is scared to death to open the dryer door, because the cats had a habit of sleeping in there.
    She cracks the door open ready to find a dead cat. She opens it and BOTH of our cats fly out, slamming into the walls and then the door, dizzy from their 8 minute or so tumble dry..

I :S2: my ass off when I heard this. The cats were fine with the exception of one cats tail would just drag limp on the ground. It was fine a couple weeks later..

believe it or not the cat were back in the dryer. dumb cats didn't learn..
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    .. ..[/COLOR]

sorry, it double posted due to server problems, so i edited it and wrote this message
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    .. ..[/COLOR]

id smoked like 10 times before this one time when i freaked out (last night). it was the first time i smoked at home (outside beside the house). loading up the bowl i started freaking out, i thought my parents were going to catch me for some reason, even though they know ive smoked before. in the middle of smoking a neighbors flood light came on and it freaked me out. i was getting paranoid about everything, but i ended up almost finishing a 1/8th bag that id had for about 3 weeks. so then i started getting high, but it was different than before. my whole body became not really numb, but i just felt like a floating pair of eyes. then i got really dizzy and i couldnt really do anything, i was watching the rock doc of The Who on VH1. and the flashing colors really messed with me. at one point it felt like a sword was stabbing me through the shoulder, and if i moved my head too fast i thought i was going to faint. it was miserable and pretty cool at the same time, but i remember just wanting to sleep/pass out. then after about 45 minutes of terror i came down, and it was the best high ive had yet. so it ended up being pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by hreskofreight4
    it was miserable and pretty cool at the same time.....

then after about 45 minutes of terror i came down, and it was the best high ive had yet. so it ended up being pretty cool.

laughs, thats like a little kid on a scary coaster, screaming and crying the entire ride, then when its over, yelling AGAIN AGAIN!!!
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    .. ..[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by illnillinois
    She heard the sounds again but with a new sound, now with a
    thump, thump, roerrrr, thump gurrrr, thump, thump.
    OMG LOL

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast