Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1679 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

what is your oddest encounter while high?

A couple years my parents went to Vermont for the weekend, got sooo high i didnt know what was going on, parents forgot glasses and money drove back. Barely got away with that one, then saw my neighbors having sex in the backyard stared for a good 20 minutes until she saw me and screamed.

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid949
    A couple years my parents went to Vermont for the weekend, got sooo high i didnt know what was going on, parents forgot glasses and money drove back. Barely got away with that one, then saw my neighbors having sex in the backyard stared for a good 20 minutes until she saw me and screamed.
    thats classic.
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    This service is no longer available, if you feel you have reached this message in error, you didn\'t
    .. ..[/COLOR]

I could share a few more if you guys and gals dont think im pushing the thread to much..
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    This service is no longer available, if you feel you have reached this message in error, you didn\'t
    .. ..[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by illnillinois
    I could share a few more if you guys and gals dont think im pushing the thread to much..
    Meh. Go for it.
    \"That\'s the only way you can solve the problem, with a paradox, man.\"

dude i love stories:rastasmoke:

:thumbsup: go for it illnillnois

Three friends and I went up in the hills to go smoke our fresh rolled
    chap sticker. A chap sticker is when you wrap a chap stick tube with a paper, then stuff it full.
    Anyways, we were driving down a narrow canal road. We sparked the hooter up and then noticed a nose of a white bronco poking its nose around a corner pretty far up the trail. The friend that was driving said, SHIT a cop.. We all said what in the hell are you talking about
    The bronco backed up almost as fast as we saw it, but he got a glimpse of the EX on the plate, which is EXEMPT and only state autos have that.
    So he puts it into reverse and starts going pretty quick. It was a bit past dusk, and we all in shock when the bronco started after us with lights going. I tossed the hooter out the window.
    He stopped us and the car was still smoking. He went ape shit and pulled everyone out and searched us all. He demanded "WHERES the weed" we all looked at each other and replied what
    weed?
    He spent like 25 minutes searching the car and found nothing, came back and searched us again, and went back and researched the car. After failing to find anything. He issued the driver a ticket for trespassing and told us to get the hell out here.

I went back to the spot by myself to look for the joint. To my amazement I actually found it perched on top of a bush, not more then 10 feet from where we were stopped.
    I felt like a damn kid in a toy store. I was soo happy. As much as I dont want to admit, i think i had a little skip to my step as i strutted down the road..
    Went home and blazed it up by myself.. never feeling so satisfied.. :dance:
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    .. ..[/COLOR]

bump
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    .. ..[/COLOR]

I feel bad Illinois, this is such a cool thread, and I'm not even high yet...

SO one night after work, me and a buddy decide to go out to a show at this small hippie club. My bro hasn't ever really smoked weed before, so I already felt a bit weird, but it was pretty chill. Well he was getting a little freaked out after smoking and he didn't like the concert, so we left early.

Now these were the days when I was a fucking stupid kid, driving around with a glass water pipe set and a glass pipe and prolly a quarter of erb left.

So we get 2 blocks from his house, Jah only knows how we made it back, we were both gone... it's 3am, I can barely drive, almost hit someone's mailbox....

then we see the blue light... picture this:

I shove a quarter of weed in my mouth really quick, but am too high to chew it all up fast enough and theres nothing to drink. A cloud of smoke comes pouring out the window when I roll it down to talk to the cop, theres 2 large empty pizza boxes, crust on the seats and shit, a ghetto bong on the floor in plain view, my buddy has a pipe on his lap, my car has a bunch of hippie/anti-authority bumper stickers on it... REEEKS of weed, it was just a very very BAD scene. Both of us have bloodshot eyes, we're nervous and showing it. The cop asks where we were going (we are in the middle of a neighborhood) and while still chewing a gigantic cud of weed right in front of him, I respond "um, we were looking for I-95 officer" After all of this.... I swear, the cop looks at me and says"

"Have you boys been DRINKING tonight?" I said no, we had not been drinking. He proceeded to give me a 30 minute lecture about why drinking and driving is bad. "Who gets hurt, boy? Who gets hurt when ya drink n drive, boy?" Then he told us to go home. Wtf lol. I was like is this a joke or is this southern cop really this dense?

peace

One time I was high and I went to Walmart for some munchies. One of the door greeters was in a orange fishing hat, crazy hawaian shirt, a vest, and flood pants. He greeted me and I said thanks and I continued on my way...or I tried to. He asked me to stop and ASKED FOR A FREAKING HUG. And of course my friends pushed me over and I gave this old man a hug.

It was weird and creepy at the same time. And my friends suck.

Earlier this year me and my buddy smoked a joint on the way over to this party. As we are walking up the steps (in a college dorm) to like the fourth floor a midget jumps down the stairs screaming. We looked at each other and were just like WTF!?! I wasn't sure if it was real, later on we learn the midget goes to our school and is actually an asshole(?)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast