Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1455 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Night Number 2/Grow Number 1 Chat...

Hello Everyone,

I have my timer installed...12 on 12 off starting at 6 in the morning...

2 plants...soil stirred up with a letter opener to allow oxygen to get to the root system...found this works with garden veggies...and have done this successfully for years...

First plant looks like a female for sure...noticeable pistils just under about a half an inch...the plant is 4 to 4 1/2 weeks old..

Second plant has no pistils...same age, more suckers and thus more leaf production...

Both subjects are approximately 13 inches tall...female is a bit leggy, but that's how I like em...

Fertilize with Miracle Grow garden food...I think it's 20-20-20, about 3/4 teaspoon per gallon, once a week...

Water about 2 times a week...

Should I segregate the first plant from number 2?

Any comments? Questions? Cheers or Jeers?

Thanks to everyone who's here...

TIHA...
    tiha317 Reviewed by tiha317 on . Night Number 2/Grow Number 1 Chat... Hello Everyone, I have my timer installed...12 on 12 off starting at 6 in the morning... 2 plants...soil stirred up with a letter opener to allow oxygen to get to the root system...found this works with garden veggies...and have done this successfully for years... First plant looks like a female for sure...noticeable pistils just under about a half an inch...the plant is 4 to 4 1/2 weeks old.. Second plant has no pistils...same age, more suckers and thus more leaf production... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

No reason to split them up until your sure on the second. Keep an eye out for them balls!

Also, now that your info flowering you may want to change up that fertilizer....the one your using is good for veg but your gonna want a flowering fert from here on out. I personally use Peters 10-50-10....works for me at least.:thumbsup:

Have a good grow!:jointsmile:

Thanks, Psycho...

And you're right...20-20-20 may be good for tomatoes, but you 10-50-10 should be great for flowers...