Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1687 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Show Weeds

Is it just me or has this show turned into shit. She gets out of every tough situation way to easily and shes walking around fucking whoever has a cock. if you ask me that makes her look like some slutty gutter whore. totally un attractive. is there anyone else out there who thinks this show has gone downhill recently?
    romdog11 Reviewed by romdog11 on . The Show Weeds Is it just me or has this show turned into shit. She gets out of every tough situation way to easily and shes walking around fucking whoever has a cock. if you ask me that makes her look like some slutty gutter whore. totally un attractive. is there anyone else out there who thinks this show has gone downhill recently? Rating: 5
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1714122
    theres a link to my grow log. currently im growing mandala seeds sadhu, dr greenthumbs matanuska thunderfuck and dj shorts old time moonshine.

2.   Advertisements

The Show Weeds

I love this show its so ridiculous. Shes a suburban house wife of course shes gonna fuck everyone to get what she wants its what makes her that sexy ass milf. Kevin nealon is the shit!

The Show Weeds

I think that the show has turned away from its mj centric story line into a desperate housewifes clone. I give this new season a thumbs down so far. But still you gotta love the name

The Show Weeds

The Show Weeds

Quote Originally Posted by ncnavguy
    I give this new season a thumbs down so far. But still you gotta love the name
    I'm surprised to hear that.

While I thought the second half of season II started to drag a bit, before the killer season finale that is, I thought the third season was off to a wicked start :jointsmile:

The Show Weeds

The song made it for me- Michael Franti at the end of episode 1. I was stoked.

Anyone else get down with Franti and Spearhead? Kick ass band, better album.

The Show Weeds

The first season got me hooked. Then the second season started to drag, but the ending was an awesome hook to get me pumped for the third season. Season three just kind of played it's course. I've only just finished season four (thank you Blockbuster ), and the fact that they completely dropped the Conrad/MILF love thing was bullshit. They hook you in and then just drop that and move on.

The Show Weeds

Very few things in this world I despise more than the show Weeds.

The Show Weeds

ive seen it like once, And it's alright. But some of us may like slutty gutter whores, as myself!!! lol forreal. I dont know why, but i dont mind em. As long as they aint fat they're good in my book.

The Show Weeds

Loved the first season. After that, not so much.
    Cold hearted orb that rules the night
    Removes the colors from our sight
    Red is grey and yellow white
    Yet we decide which is right

and which is an illusion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast