Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1339 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Head shops

Recently moved to southern VA...any good shops around the VA/NC line...maybe Greensboro?
    cm8883 Reviewed by cm8883 on . Head shops Recently moved to southern VA...any good shops around the VA/NC line...maybe Greensboro? Rating: 5
    [SIZE=\"5\"][/SIZE]Religion is for people afraid of going to hell; spirituality is for [SIZE=\"6\"][/SIZE]those who have been there.

[SIZE=\"4\"]My grass is blue[/SIZE] :hippy:

\"To me, music is a religion, so you know there is music in the next world.\" Jimi Hendrix-1969

[SIZE=\"4\"]Be Kind[/SIZE]

2.   Advertisements

Head shops

theres expressions in boone. they have a lot of nice stuff and its pretty close to greensboro

Head shops

hypnotica in gboro
    Im blowin on NYC haze, OG Purple Kush, or Grandaddy Purp rolled in a tight dutchie...my haze is strong and my dutch is LONG....usually gon off that haze, u kno I rolls that haze, u kno I smokes that haze...I am not ya regu-lar,and no I don chief on that regu-lar....all I blow is that good.... ya smell me

Head shops

glitters in gboro
    dragonseed out at the mall has poor selection
    but selection is still selection

Head shops

Raleigh has Kitsche, Buddha's Belly and Curious Goods all on Hillsbourgh Street.
    Asheville has AMAZING glass artists, and even when not searching for a piece is excellent to just go and view.
    Boone (RECOGNIZE FOO') has High Country Glass, Expressions and various places with glass. GL

Head shops

gastonia has smokers etc. and smoker's edge the edge is definitely the better choice. in charlotte i would recomment infinity's end hands down