Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1513 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

One Heck of A Monday

I get home Monday morning with my bub wrapped up in my jacket because I never told my mom that I smoke. I set it down on the couch, grab some food, and my mom walks in the door. She goes to pick up my jacket and hand it to me and out falls the bub. So she asked me if I smoked...must have been a rhetorical question..."No mom...I smoke tobacco out if my bub" haha. But anyways we got into conversation and one of the most unexpected things of my life happens...my mom tells me she smokes. I don't believe her of course...that is until she pulls out a quad of some nice kush that smelled like heaven. Needless to say...I was in total disbelief. It was one of the strangest yet happiest moments of my life. So I can pretty much smoke around the house now which is tight....thought I would share this story. It still seems like something that I would have dreamed up...but its as real as this Chinese food in front of me haha.
    linearvermin Reviewed by linearvermin on . One Heck of A Monday I get home Monday morning with my bub wrapped up in my jacket because I never told my mom that I smoke. I set it down on the couch, grab some food, and my mom walks in the door. She goes to pick up my jacket and hand it to me and out falls the bub. So she asked me if I smoked...must have been a rhetorical question..."No mom...I smoke tobacco out if my bub" haha. But anyways we got into conversation and one of the most unexpected things of my life happens...my mom tells me she smokes. I don't Rating: 5
    *Anything posted under this username is strictly for entertainment purposes only*

2.   Advertisements

One Heck of A Monday

awesome! be like mom chop a b of that kush! lol!!

One Heck of A Monday

DAMN DUDE...thats really cool wish my mom was like that....i plan on telling her about my medical needs for it very soon.

One Heck of A Monday

Man... i think its the dream of every stoner... im very glad for you! :thumbsup::stoned:

One Heck of A Monday

hell yea bro, that is quite a story that would be awesome. I think that everyone sort of wishes for that lol like Coelho said.

One Heck of A Monday

I know my mom smokes, and I know she knows I smoke since I've hit her stash so many times and when I went to go check it again it was gone haha. But we haven't gotten to the point where we both finally tell each other. It sucks cause I really wanna be able to smoke in my room and enjoy it, instead I have the tv muted, lights off, every window open and the fan cranked up. lol so I don't bother with it in my house anymore totally kills the high.

One Heck of A Monday

hahah, holy crap thats great. I get weed cheap from my boyfriends mom... thats all. you're lucky, man.

One Heck of A Monday

For sure haha...I really want to take some of her stash atm, but she would know of course and then probably bitch me out haha. Oh well...picking up a quad on Friday...smoking some of it and playing some beer pong. It should be a good night.
    *Anything posted under this username is strictly for entertainment purposes only*

One Heck of A Monday

Hooray

One Heck of A Monday

thats great! I new my mom smoked since i was little but she didnt find out until recently(like a year ago). she always expected i might but wasnt sure, that was till she found a 3 foot pot plant in my closet. she wasnt even mad!! It was great,now im always gettin blazed and not hiding it around her. Its pretty sweet. Alot of ppls parents smoke andthey dont no,some r hippocrits though and tell there kids not to toke and do them selves

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast