Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1612 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Pembina River Valley

I just got here on Oct 1st and I've already met quite a few tokers, and to say the least, I'm surprised.

I would think a place like ND would be so conservative that Marijuana would still be the biggest demon of them all. Apparently not.

Unfortunetly, the prices are outrageous and good shit only comes through rarely.

20 - 1/8 of low mids/schwagg.
    75 - 1/8 of kind bud.

ridiculous. I got to get back to California, where I came from, get a car and buy an oz of good shit and bring it back to ND for me to smoke on, damn.

Dave
    DemoCommando Reviewed by DemoCommando on . Pembina River Valley I just got here on Oct 1st and I've already met quite a few tokers, and to say the least, I'm surprised. I would think a place like ND would be so conservative that Marijuana would still be the biggest demon of them all. Apparently not. Unfortunetly, the prices are outrageous and good shit only comes through rarely. 20 - 1/8 of low mids/schwagg. 75 - 1/8 of kind bud. ridiculous. I got to get back to California, where I came from, get a car and buy an oz of good shit and bring Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Pembina River Valley

you just gotta hit up the old fuckers. i agree prices around here are outragous, but i found a hookup for 75 a qt for top homegrown. to bad your on the other side of the state.