Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

good prices for bud

I live in the Los Angeles metro. area and I usually pay anywhere from $45-70 dollars for an 1/8 of bud? The shit I usually get is just straight up kush, not sure about what specific types. Anyways, do most people get better deals, or does it really depend on who you know, etc... ? Anyways, what do u all think?:rasta:
    sarocket13 Reviewed by sarocket13 on . good prices for bud I live in the Los Angeles metro. area and I usually pay anywhere from $45-70 dollars for an 1/8 of bud? The shit I usually get is just straight up kush, not sure about what specific types. Anyways, do most people get better deals, or does it really depend on who you know, etc... ? Anyways, what do u all think?:rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

good prices for bud

In the bay area, i used to get organic homegrown from the guy who grew it for 40 1/8th like WW, Champagne, Purple Kush, Kush, and all sorts of goodies.

It really depends on who you know for pricing and for consistently good buds too.

Dave

good prices for bud

About $50 an 1/8th here in Sac. It some good tasting dank, but not top shelf.

good prices for bud

$50 an 8th pretty much runs standard in boulder. cheaper if u got a good hook up
    :rastasmoke:Life is a game and someone misplaced the directions:rastasmoke:

good prices for bud

if you live in the midwest like say central indiana, you can pay up to 30 dollars for an eighth of schwagg. yeah, schwagg.

we're suffering in the midwest people.

good prices for bud

I pay about 50-60 an 8th for higher grade stuff, but its not bomb ass weed like in cali

good prices for bud

Quote Originally Posted by sstolley
    if you live in the midwest like say central indiana, you can pay up to 30 dollars for an eighth of schwagg. yeah, schwagg.

we're suffering in the midwest people.
    hahahahahah
    damn dude im really glad i live in cali :P
    [align=center][SIZE=\"3\"]Watch the little things; a small leak will sink a great ship. - Benjamin Franklin[/SIZE][/align]

good prices for bud

Oh and does anyone know how to set signatures?
    [align=center][SIZE=\"3\"]Watch the little things; a small leak will sink a great ship. - Benjamin Franklin[/SIZE][/align]

good prices for bud

someone told me you have to have 50 posts to have a signature but i dont have 50 and i have one. but after a couple days of being a member for me it let me write one under edit profile thing...

good prices for bud

That's true about the midwest! it's a shame for that price.Aounce of real good top shelf is 575 and up per ounce in the midwest!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast