Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1668 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

good prices for bud

i dont know what midwest you are from but where im at an oz of some top shelf nugs will go anywhere from 325 to 400
    \"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.\" -Thomas Jefferson

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...rst-hydro.html
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Redheads[/COLOR] not warheads, blondes not bombs, we\'re talking about brunettes not fighter jets! When will the governments realize its got to be funky sexy ladies?

2.   Advertisements

good prices for bud

Boston area, I'd say about $40ish for an 1/8th is decent, but I don't worry too much about comparing to what others are paying. For me, it's about perceived value - If I've been without for a while, and I'm in a pinch I'll gladly fall back on my reliable but pretty expensive connection. I know I'm getting screwed, but in those times, I'd rather over-pay and get some nice herbs than go without all together. It's a personal choice I think. If your highs are worth to you whatever price you paid, then you're doing all right, especially if you're happy with the quality you're getting. Set your own price for what you think is reasonable, based on what it's worth to you. :rastasmoke:

good prices for bud

Top shelf I mean clone only strains! we can get stuff like northern lights,haze,ak-47 for that price in my part of thw midwest.I was talking about the stuff you really don't hear about and is hard to come by.

good prices for bud

I usually pay 35-50 aneith and Picked up 1/4 today for $75 is good in sac
    [SIZE=\"5\"]Support Medicinal Cannabis and Those Who Are Fighting the \"Good Fight\"[/SIZE]

good prices for bud

don't know what happened to you 'Midwest' boys since I left there, 25 years ago ... I spent 30 years there, and grew primo-smoke in my basement ... stop buying, start growing :thumbsup:

good prices for bud

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    don't know what happened to you 'Midwest' boys since I left there, 25 years ago ... I spent 30 years there, and grew primo-smoke in my basement ... stop buying, start growing :thumbsup:
    pure genius
    [SIZE=\"5\"]Support Medicinal Cannabis and Those Who Are Fighting the \"Good Fight\"[/SIZE]

good prices for bud

Here we can get 1/4 for $25 its not the best but its still bud!

good prices for bud

haha wow sorry im stoned ignore that

good prices for bud

In NYC an 1/8 of kush is $50. $70 sound real high. Is that for med grade?

good prices for bud

here in england its
    £20- 1/8th ($32)
    £40/45 - Quarter ($65/73)
    £120/160 - Ounce ($196/262)

the more expensive prices will be for dank bud :stoned:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12