Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1593 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ottawa Pot heads

Hey there fellow Ottawan's, I live near Place d'Orleans and I was just wondering if anyone knows any good spots to start a guerilla garden?

2.   Advertisements

Ottawa Pot heads

i wish i was finding the same pot you guys are in ottawa. im getting crap when i can find it at all. its frustrating!

Ottawa Pot heads

I have social anxiety and general anxiety. and my problems have gotten worse since i moved to ottawa. i used to manage my problem with marijuanna. just a toke every few days or even weeks sometimes was just what i needed to, i dont know... "reset" my brain. Its just amazing what it does for me. takes me from depressed with this horrible feeling of dread within me to instant happiness and contentment with confidence that lasts for days or weeks. Since moving here and not knowing anybody i have been unable to find my medicine and it has gotten to the point that i can hardly answer the phone or the door. ive recently moved into an apartment building and i smell the stuff every night because my neighbors are smoking. this is the worst thing that i can imagine. i know just a single toke would "cure" me. but i cant even bring my self to ask someone if they can share or sell something to me. im in this horrible cycle. i cant just go and ask... and knowing its just beyond the wall is going to make me insane.. im going crazy right now.. i dont know what to do!!! omg.. ok i dont know what this is.. just a rant? its been a year and a half since ive toked! ottawa is not kind to me!!! omg i wont make it! i dont know what to do!!!!!

Ottawa Pot heads

Ottawa isn't kind to you? There is sweet stinky weed drifting from the room next door. That is a gift from heaven my friend. What do you expect, UPS to bring you surprise dope deliveries?

Sometimes you need to take the first step. Just do it. Go. Don't think. Just say "Hey man I'm new in town, I'm not a cop, can I get a little weed off you?"

And if he seems cool, just explain your situation. People like honesty.

Be strong.

Ottawa Pot heads

...cuz they kinda frown upon dealing/etc...

But if I could offer some friendly advice as to how to 'hook up' in a new city...

Get on a job that mathematically HAS to have some pot users on it. Think clerks. Think fast-food. Think nighttime grocery. Think security. Think mechanics. Think truckers. Blue collar stuph.

Befriend your local stoner colleague. If you look hard enough, you should be able to spot them. Mention your predicament, and see what happens..?

You should be able to find someone...

OOOOrrr... get yer frickin' medical papers, and go buy it legally downtown.

Ottawa Pot heads

I've been through three dealers. They have their own effed up, codependent way of dealing it seems. They want to charge you FULL price, they want to waste all your time, with no communication updates as to changes, then they want you to apologize for asking them if you should go another route because they failed to fulfill their promises to you 10 times in a row. Or some of them just like to keep you waiting because they get some kind of thrill. I thought dealers were supposed to be cool? Why am I meeting all theses JERKS! Here's my motto: NO BS. JUST GOOD BUD. HIGH END, LOW LOW PRICES. Maybe not right now my sweet, but soon.

Ottawa Pot heads

Quote Originally Posted by nutscroll
    Hey there fellow Ottawan's, I live near Place d'Orleans and I was just wondering if anyone knows any good spots to start a guerilla garden?
    I live near place too

Ottawa Pot heads

Hey everyone I just moved to Ottawa from the maritimes &so far I am loving this city! Not so much loving the lack of pot at my discretion.. Not that any of you should care but I do really miss indulging in a joint at the end of a long day/work week. I don't know anyone in the city &have yet to make any friends but I trust that will come.. Until then if anyone has any further tips on where to actually find some weed, I'd be totally grateful! Hope to hear from you soon
    xx

Ottawa Pot heads

Hey...Any luck so far in Ottawa. Just trying to connect to and seeing what's up. I've been unlucky for awhile, but hoping. Truly is nothing like it. I should have turned to it much sooner in life, but always thought, or told, "Weed bad, you'll turn into one of them". But, I then just drank more. Stupid. Now, I'm older, wiser to the world. Have a good day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12