Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1321 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Smoked myself sick? Or maybe food poisoning?

Alright, I've been all over two different forums and talked to a friend who's a regular smoker and I haven't found anything like what I went through this weekend.

First off, I'm a newb smoker. Since I couldn't find a hookup, I decided to grow my own plants and I harvested about three weeks ago. I've been smoking the fruits of my labor ever sense and I've been loving it. But needless to say I have very little tolerance yet. Normally 4-5 hits gets me nicely baked.

Friday night I did something stupid. I bought a small bong. For some reason I decided to get really messed up so I proceeded to smoke two bowls from the new bong.

Messed up is a good word for it. It started off really cool. I was relaxed, I enjoyed it. I tried to watch TV, but couldn't follow the plot so I laid down on my bed and watched the colors swirl on the ceiling (yes I was hallucinating lol). And then things went bad...really bad.

The room started spinning and shaking. Nausea set in. I ended up puking four separate times, even after my stomach had completely emptied itself, I couldn't stop.

The only thing I can compare the nausea to is the last time I got food poisoning really bad (thanks Taco Bell lol). It hurt like hell. And I did eat some cold, left over pizza about 4 hours before I got sick. So maybe, that was it.

So, has anyone else heard of a someone smoking himself sick like that? Or do you think it really might have been food poisoning?
    Help_Needed Reviewed by Help_Needed on . Smoked myself sick? Or maybe food poisoning? Alright, I've been all over two different forums and talked to a friend who's a regular smoker and I haven't found anything like what I went through this weekend. First off, I'm a newb smoker. Since I couldn't find a hookup, I decided to grow my own plants and I harvested about three weeks ago. I've been smoking the fruits of my labor ever sense and I've been loving it. But needless to say I have very little tolerance yet. Normally 4-5 hits gets me nicely baked. Friday night I did Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Smoked myself sick? Or maybe food poisoning?

ive done it before i quit for a year and started up again and pulled out the gravity bong i took a huge hit and was coughing pretty bad but continued to hit it 5 more times stoped and coughed steady for like 10 mins and then threw up $7 of mcdonalds on myself