Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1564 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

question for the ladies

I was talking to this girl from work and she said that she doesn't like it when guys call her cute, she thinks it makes her feel like the person calling her cute sees her as a younger girl not as a woman. I call girls cute and I was wondering if you all feel this way and I should stop. What are your opinions. I use other words too but i use cute a lot. We are both 20 btw
    kikoraa Reviewed by kikoraa on . question for the ladies I was talking to this girl from work and she said that she doesn't like it when guys call her cute, she thinks it makes her feel like the person calling her cute sees her as a younger girl not as a woman. I call girls cute and I was wondering if you all feel this way and I should stop. What are your opinions. I use other words too but i use cute a lot. We are both 20 btw Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

question for the ladies

i use cute if she acts that way,but i see the meaning as acting innocent that may be interpreted to acting like a young girl

question for the ladies

when ever i call a girl cute it usually means shes either damn ugly and im just being nice or shes too young looking or is too young.

question for the ladies

Cute is for kittens and puppies and perhaps koala bears, you look damned hot and sexy is what I prefer.

Cuteness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abeona

question for the ladies

Sexy, Pretty, Beautiful, So on So on.

question for the ladies

I like being called sexy and such. Cute is more for when im in a fun sort of mood.

question for the ladies

Sexy & Beautiful's my two favorites to say.

question for the ladies

I always thought "cute" was a silly term. Like Abeona said, cute is for cuddly wuddlies and puppy dog tails etc. Seems everybody is calling each other "cute" these days. Why can't someone be hot, sexy, gorgeous, beautiful, or handsom?

question for the ladies

I honestly hate being called cute. It makes me feel childish. I would never call anybody on it if they called me cute... I would just prefer not to be called cute.

question for the ladies

looks like i need to stop using that word

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast