Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1681 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

what are you a sucker for?

i love mexicans or darker toned skin, like olive colored skin.
    i am totally a sucker for beards and plaid shirts..glasses..converse tennis shoes and anyone who can appreciate good music and not be a snob about it
    hey hey hey smoke weed every day:stoned:

Big brown eyes, a good family, and a desire to not get shitfaced all the time
    \"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny.\" -Thomas Jefferson

http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...rst-hydro.html
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]
    Redheads[/COLOR] not warheads, blondes not bombs, we\'re talking about brunettes not fighter jets! When will the governments realize its got to be funky sexy ladies?

I am a sucker for dorky girls...I dunno why,It's I dunno....They turn me on,especially the whole corny laughs and glasses,scrawny type of girl.....Not too scrawny,I dont wanna break her.
    LOL@all the answers on here,Sucker for clits?.................um me too,lol!

I like unmodified skin, I ESPECIALLY can't stand navel rings unless on someone from South Asia, someone who will try anything at least once (As long as it won't lead to some kind of injury), someone who's first instinct around a homeless person is to give him shoes or a coat (Not necessarily that they are foolish though), not too tall (I like being able to see beautiful hair on top of her head), somewhat curvy but no keg please.. clean teeth that don't look super-sharp, okay with toking, likes to fly kites or sculpt or any kind of fun hobby that both genders can enjoy together... and yeah... similar religious preferences are basically mandatory, also unmarried/no kids is way up there. About me: I don't have the Letterman smile OR freckles. Oh, and I have a pony keg. Just kidding, it's the Heineken keg you can get at the grocery store. ;P

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011