Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1507 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

First Time Grow:Which Seeds BigBud, or NL??

So I have been doing a lot of researching on which seeds are the best to start with, having grown for the first time, which I am.

I plan to start My first grow in the next few months and Want it done correct the first time. Seeds seem to be pretty much the last step, and I narrowed it down, the impressions that I have gotten are that Northern Lights, Big Bud are good seed strains with high yields, and are great for you first time grow. Is this true?

If you have any better suggestions or thoughts I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
    CannabisCarl2134 Reviewed by CannabisCarl2134 on . First Time Grow:Which Seeds BigBud, or NL?? So I have been doing a lot of researching on which seeds are the best to start with, having grown for the first time, which I am. I plan to start My first grow in the next few months and Want it done correct the first time. Seeds seem to be pretty much the last step, and I narrowed it down, the impressions that I have gotten are that Northern Lights, Big Bud are good seed strains with high yields, and are great for you first time grow. Is this true? If you have any better suggestions Rating: 5
    Failure: If at first you don\'t succeed, Losing just may be your style.:jointsmile:

Carl/Cannabis 2008 \" Lending a helping joint.\"

do I honestly, look like the type of person who would Smoke, and/or Grow Marijuana??

2.   Advertisements

ive heard that the big bud is hard to clone. have you checked out mandala seeds? i think the website is mandalaseeds.com
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1714122
    theres a link to my grow log. currently im growing mandala seeds sadhu, dr greenthumbs matanuska thunderfuck and dj shorts old time moonshine.

how about nl x bb ????
    You can have cake and eat it too.
    80% of my post are in a spongebob voice. If spongebob were high.
    My Grow log: http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-loun...r-strains.html

I just spent probably 20 minutes typing why I would advise you to choose NL for your first grow, and my browser somehow went backwards one page and erased it all. Ahhhhh.

I have some NL on the way, and this is why I chose it. (Well, with plenty of advice from others in the community)

Anyways, grow NL. Heres a few reasons why...

100% stable
    First Ind/Sat hybrid
    Very Potent
    Easily cloned
    Easily topped/trained
    Responds ok to abuse
    Good, solid, middle of the road yields
    Managable indoor height of 0.75M
    8 week flowering schedule

Good luck!

nl all the way

Thanks all. Comatose-Skillet, good song. NL FTW it be.
    Failure: If at first you don\'t succeed, Losing just may be your style.:jointsmile:

Carl/Cannabis 2008 \" Lending a helping joint.\"

do I honestly, look like the type of person who would Smoke, and/or Grow Marijuana??