Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

pass piss test evrytime. (Not Really but a good discussion on Certo/Pectin)

Where I went to high school they drug tested all Varsity football players. I got tested one time about evry 2-3 weeks for 3 years strait. I smoked a good amount at the time.. maybe like 5 or 6 cigarilos a day, and i am fat so i store thc like a mug.

Go to your local grocery store and go to were the jello is. look for CERTO jeleton mix... it is in a blue box. buy 2 0r 3 pack as they are only 75cents or so.. Each pack has 2 bags of this nasty ass smellin shit. drink one strait the night befor if posible. then mix one with water or gatoraid the morning of your test. If it is not posible to do it twice u will probly still be good as long as u drink one strait a few houres befor.

This does not in any way cleen or flush you out.. Certo is very thick and sticky. when you swalow it it runs down into your stomic and creats a barrier between your stomic wall. preventing any thc from going into your piss for at least a day or 2.

It is basicly putting a balon in your stomic, filling it up with water or w.e and then pissing out strait water that has not touched by your stomic wall at all.

This worked 100% of the time for me, and 100% of the time for my homie who is on paper, he got tested one time a month by his p.o
    BenDover5151420 Reviewed by BenDover5151420 on . pass piss test evrytime. (Not Really but a good discussion on Certo/Pectin) Where I went to high school they drug tested all Varsity football players. I got tested one time about evry 2-3 weeks for 3 years strait. I smoked a good amount at the time.. maybe like 5 or 6 cigarilos a day, and i am fat so i store thc like a mug. Go to your local grocery store and go to were the jello is. look for CERTO jeleton mix... it is in a blue box. buy 2 0r 3 pack as they are only 75cents or so.. Each pack has 2 bags of this nasty ass smellin shit. drink one strait the night befor Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I think the idea is that it gets sticky in your kidneys/bladder, not your stomach. THC would never really ever even get to your stomach, unless you eat brownies. But, I'd rather have someone like FBR confirm this.......

RS

I agree, RS. ^^ FBR, watch 'cha say on this?

I say its dilution, at best. You need to drink a lot to get that Certo down.

Just an educated guess.

That's crazy. I don't think I will be trying this one.

Quote Originally Posted by BenDover5151420
    This does not in any way cleen or flush you out.. Certo is very thick and sticky. when you swalow it it runs down into your stomic and creats a barrier between your stomic wall. preventing any thc from going into your piss for at least a day or 2.

It is basicly putting a balon in your stomic, filling it up with water or w.e and then pissing out strait water that has not touched by your stomic wall at all.
    WOW!!!

That is one of the most insane things I have ever read here.

Have you had any classes in biology and if you did were you paying attention in them?

Why would you think THC is stored in your stomach? Let me repeat that. Why would you think THC is stored in your stomach? Why would you think Certo creates a barrier in your stomach? Why would you think things go from your stomach straight into your urine? Think about what you just wrote and honestly tell me if any of that makes sense. Certo doesn't coat anything, not your stomach, not your blood vessels, not your kidneys, not your bladder, nothing. To think things enter your body and go through it untouched shows how horrible this explanation is on how you passed. Furthermore, to try to tell people this explanation is even worse because their freedom, jobs, or child may depend on passing a drug test.

I have done my research on Certo though and this is what I have found:

Those that have passed usually are also diluting at the same time they take the certo. Many will mix it into a bottle of gatorade then fill the bottle with water and drink it down, which ends up being about the fluid amount used in dilution.

Certo can also have a slight diuretic effect. Finally, certo contains fruit pectin, which is a form of soluble fiber. I have called the makers of certo, which I think is Kraft, and asked them how much soluble fiber is in a box of certo. All they can tell me is that it has soluble fiber in the form of pectin but they don't know how much (at least the operators for the 800 number didn't have access to that info). In fact, I think the product code is this: 4300029320. See, on the box it says less than 1 gram per serving but there are 64 servings in a box. So that could be anywhere from nearly 0 to almost 64 grams.

Why is soluble fiber important. Your body eliminates most THC metabolites through renal and hepatic elimination (BenDover, that would be your kidneys and liver). Hepatic elimination results in THC metabolites excreted through your feces. Soluble fiber can help prevent these metabolites from being reabsorbed from your feces back into your body. Next, soluble fiber removes bile from your intestine. Your body must then replace the bile so your body pulls cholesterol from the blood to make bile. This process can help make more THC metabolites available for elimination by the liver and less metabolites available for elimination by the kidneys thus less in the urine.

So, most people who pass using certo are probably passing because they are diluting and adding soluble fiber to the dilution process.

I would like for Kraft to tell me exactly how much fiber is in a box of certo but until then, I continue to recommend Metamucil because that is a good source of soluble fiber and I know how much fiber is in it per serving.

Still, better yet, forget smoking while on probation and substitute for your employment tests.

With your low post count and a post filled with incorrect info on human physiology, I hope people will understand the saying "consider the source" and not depend on your method to pass. Ballons, barriers, not touching your stomach walls, what a load of shit.

Naming this thread pass every time when you post such poor information on how the human body works is completely irresponsible.

Thank you FBR. That clears it up.

could it work by separating out the thc metabolites? like the different compounds would travel at different speeds through the certo (like chromatography). or would it be such a small time difference that they traveled that it wouldnt matter?

Fakeboobs sounds good i like all ur input, u really went all out and looked all that up.. i can respect that...Yes you are right i am not a scientst or any thing, and i am not the smartest person in the world as u can tell by my spelling. my intention of this thread was to give a last min solution to a problem.. obviously this way is pretty getto, and only for use if you do not have time for a readycleen or somthing like that.
    It has worked for me time after time and i will alweys use it if i dont have a reasonable amount of time to prepare. If i have a day or two, i like a good flush kit wich is sold down the street from where i live.
    I should have titled this thread (if desperate, and out of time, try this befor a drug test) maybe i dono..

fake boobs suck anyway.. there fuckin gross,and i hope ur's pop

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast