Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1567 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

pass piss test evrytime. (Not Really but a good discussion on Certo/Pectin)

While you might have passed using that method, you haven't proven a damn thing.

For a science experiment to have any validity, you can only change one variable. In your experiment you have changed 2 variables, amount of liquid consumed and amount of certo consumed. Nevermind the fact you don't have a baseline before you changed two variables.

You can't change two variables.

You passed using dilution with the addition of fiber.

I just don't understand why people don't listen.

Everybody thinks they're a scientist even though they don't use the scientific method.

3.   Advertisements

im not trying to prove anything... if that comment was directed to me... im simply trying to get an answer i took a drug test after using MY method... and i passed....
    answer seems simple enough to me.

i dont need a reason that it worked. i just needed to know that it would.

take the info as u will... but unless u r a chemist or a doc... u wont sway me. i have seen it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Smoker 24
    im not trying to prove anything... if that comment was directed to me... im simply trying to get an answer i took a drug test after using MY method... and i passed....
    answer seems simple enough to me.

take the info as u will... but unless u r a chemist or a doc... u wont sway me. i have seen it work.
    You saw it work once in a situation that was not controlled. You passed that one time with the particular set of variables that existed in that one instance.

My concern is that someone else will see what you did and try to do the same thing themselves and fail their drug test. Depending on the circumstances this could cost them their livelihood or their freedom.

It is irresponsible to promote a technique that hasn't passed anything close to true scientific testing or come from real scientific knowledge.

Search for Fake Boobs Rule and read his posts. He is a nurse and has extensive knowledge in the area. I see you have posted here twice. You have a lot to learn and I truly hope your "method" doesn't fail you when it really counts.

Well I'm not a nurse but I do have an advanced medical degree that took a little longer than a nursing degree .

I do like that Iguana is on the exact same page as me when it comes to experiments and reproducable results!

Quote Originally Posted by FakeBoobsRule
    Well I'm not a nurse but I do have an advanced medical degree that took a little longer than a nursing degree .

I do like that Iguana is on the exact same page as me when it comes to experiments and reproducable results!
    I thought I'd seen you referred to as a nurse. Sorry about the mistake, but at least your credentials are even more than a nurse's.

I took enough science classes to have an understanding of the method. That's one of the things that really pisses me off about the government - that they blantantly disregard the scientific method when it comes to MJ research. It is amazing that so much crap gets passed off as truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetSmoker24
    Okay... I have looked at soooo many forums that question the Certo method. Im sick of wondering if it works, and so I am going to conduct a little experiment.

At 3:20 PM today I dank a bottle of powerade mixed with a packet of Certo.
    At 3:30 PM I filled the empty bottle back up with water and downed it.
    At 3:50 I peed...
    At 4:05 peed again
    At 4:10 I filled the bottle up again, and sipped on it until 4:20, and took 2 asprin (Just heard it helps)
    At 4:30 peed again
    At 5:20 I took a home drug test ($45.00 at Walmart). I began to fill the Cup midstream.
    I PASSED THAT FUCKR!!!!!!!
    Hell yes! I smoked last night! I dont know bout yal but i know what works 4 me!
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetSmoker24
    I'll give you a reason whether you need it or not: The water and powerade is what made you passed, not the Certo. You passed because you managed to dilute the THCA concentration in your urine so your home test showed a negative. Its easy to pass home tests after drinking copius amounts of fluids. You wouldve passed that home test anyway just on the powerade and water alone, without the nasty Certo that goes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by FakeBoobsRule
    I just don't understand why people don't listen.
    It seems that many spend too much time perpetuating and promoting the Certo myth, and not enough time learning and understanding the cold hard facts behind drug testing, how drug testing works, and how the human body processes THC.

Quote Originally Posted by Iguana
    My concern is that someone else will see what you did and try to do the same thing themselves and fail their drug test. Depending on the circumstances this could cost them their livelihood or their freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iguana
    It is irresponsible to promote a technique that hasn't passed anything close to true scientific testing or come from real scientific knowledge.
    (*standing up and applauding* :clap: ) In full agreement. The drug testing forum is not a playground. Families, freedoms, and careers depend on the outcome of a drug test.

i just had to add my 2cents here because i keep hearing that the testing could mean so much to someone. it seems like if something means so much to someone they should simply go without the drugs and if someone can't do that than maybe (just maybe) they shouldn't pass the test.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabee
    i just had to add my 2cents here because i keep hearing that the testing could mean so much to someone. it seems like if something means so much to someone they should simply go without the drugs and if someone can't do that than maybe (just maybe) they shouldn't pass the test.
    You're right, people should bow to their government and obey any unjust law just because it is a law and the government is always right. I mean, that's what this country was founded on. Following rules even if you know they are unjust.:thumbsup:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast